Chapter 4: Fangs of the Memories

Bertrand is still training Vlad

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bertrand is still training Vlad. We realized that Vlad was still asleep, so we went into his room to wake him up. I went inside his dream and he was dreaming about me and him being in love forever. Maybe he'll realize that we are meant to be together.

"Vlad..." said Bertrand, in a singing voice. He clicks his fingers, causing my soulmate to wake up from his dream. "What's that smile on your face?"

"Or a special kiss from me?" I said, appearing behind him. Vlad jumps up out of his coffin.

"Kallie, how did you know I was dreaming about you?" said Vlad, asking me.

I ended up telling Vlad that me and him are soulmates that are destined to be together. So, he agreed to me being his soulmate. My mom and dad were so happy about me and Vlad accepting our soulmate bond. They also got back together and we are a big happy family.

"What's the problem?" said Bertrand, asking him.

"Nothing. Are we training or what?" said Vlad, dashing out of the room as he got dressed for today.

We were walking through the attic, trying to get back to the training room, when Vlad stopped in his tracks.

"I'll catch up." said Vlad, reassuring us. I knew he went to see Erin. Me and Bertrand were talking about what chances of Vlad opening the book.

I went to the throne room and The Count still wants to get rid of Wolfie. After everything that had happened, I was talking to my siblings, Brianna and Tariq, about Vlad. They were so happy for me and Vlad.