Chapter 8: Bad Vlad

Ramanga did what he was told to do, while realizing I was here

Ramanga did what he was told to do, while realizing I was here. He went to tell the other clan leaders that their time is coming. It has been one day since Vlad became his evil reflection and I liked every second of him being evil. He still cares about me in his evil state, so I won't be losing him to Erin any time soon.

I was in class, doing my work until the fire alarm went off and all the girls screamed so loudly.

"Alright, walk out in an orderly fashion, please!" said Mr. Rogers, warning us. I left the room with the boy and everyone else followed us out of the entrance. When I looked at Vlad, that's when I knew he was the one who set the fire alarm to go off. He smiled at me while looking at me. Meanwhile, Zoltan has gotten his neck in a twist and Renfield helps him by untwisting his neck while putting a dog collar on him. Ingrid walks in and pins Renfield to the wall of the Throne Room.

"Oh, no." said Miss McCauley, walking around the corridor.

Vlad comes up behind her.

"Vlad?" said Miss McCauley, so shocked.

"I expect you'll be wanting to see me in your office." said Vlad, in a deeper voice.

"Was this all down to you?" said Miss McCauley, asking him.

"Well, I thought you'd enjoy a little chat with the firemen." said Vlad.

"There is no excuse for this kind of behavior. You're suspended for a week. Now, please leave the school premises and report to my office..." said Miss McCauley, frozen in place.

He starts walking towards Miss McCauley and he is mainly focusing on her neck.

Erin appears behind him.

"Vlad." said Erin. Vlad turns around, snarling at her.

"Oh, Erin. I've been looking for you." said Vlad, walking towards her as she points a pencil at him.

"Get back, or I'll..." said Erin.

"Stake me with a blunt HP?" said Vlad. The pencil flies out of her hands onto the floor. Erin looks terrified.

"I know your secret, breather." said Vlad, talking to her.

"Vlad, please." said Erin.

"Um... is that the best you can do?" said Vlad, asking her as he lunges for Erin's neck.

At that moment, I used my magic to get Vlad off Erin. Now, Erin has to clean everything up for Miss McCauley.

*****************************************************
The Count gets on to Ingrid about her trying to compete with Vlad, but she thinks that Vlad can't match her. I would vote for Vlad instead of Ingrid, but Ingrid is my friend. She pinned Renfield to the wall.

I went to my next class, which is Home Economics. I'm friends with Becky and Erin. Let's just say that I'm keeping Erin's secret of being a breather.

I put my bag on my desk and sat down in my seat. I notice Vlad peering at me from the door. He waves at me and I wave back.

"So, between you, you're going to need chicken or a vegetarian substitute, lemon, butter, tarragon, bread crumbs, and of course, garlic." said Mr. Rogers, talking to us. Vlad seems to be looking at me with love dovey eyes. Mr. Rogers notices Vlad looking at me, so he looks at me and then, back at Vlad.

"I gather you're suspended. You're not supposed to be on school property." said Mr. Rogers, holding up the garlic as he walked over to him. The smell and sting of garlic was too much for Vlad. He gives me one last lovey dovey look before leaving the classroom. Me and Becky were gossiping about it, but Erin really wanted us to do our work.

Meanwhile, The Count and Renfield had teamed up to stop Vlad. I haven't told Vlad that I love him yet because I always thought boys will do stupid things, but he hasn't done anything stupid yet. So, I trust him with my heart.

Vlad tried to bite Becky, but it didn't work. Becky thinks that Erin's wasting her time with Vlad as friends, but she really isn't wasting her time. Me and Erin are walking down the staircase and we see Vlad standing at the last step.

"Vlad!" I said, calling out to him. He turns around and grins at me. I then hear someone running towards him.

Suddenly, Ingrid appears with a wooden stake, snarling at him. Vlad uses his powers to make her stop in her tracks. He pushes her into the sunlight. Erin goes outside and saves her.

"Do you honestly think this would work, Vlad?" I said, asking him.

"Yes, it would work, Kallie, because when we rule the vampire world, you will be the queen of all vampires as soon as I bite you, turning into a vampire." said Vlad, explaining it to me.

On second thought, I hate the new Vlad. I like the old one better. Vlad still cares about me in his evil state, but he still thinks about power. I hope the true Vlad comes back to me. What Vlad didn't know is that I will be turning into a witch/vampire hybrid. My mom has told me all about that, so I will be ready in the future.

"I really love you, Kallie." said Vlad, looking at me.

"If you really love me, prove it." I said, so angrily.

I went back to my room and read my favorite American Gothic book. I didn't realize that Vlad was back to his normal self, but he saved his dad from a terrible fate. Ingrid is still traumatized from her experience when she was burning in the sunlight.

Meanwhile, Erin witnesses Vlad and his evil reflection having a fight, but in the end, Vlad has merged with his evil reflection. So, he left Garside Grange to take control of himself.