Smart!

"Two things! Next time you call me with such names, I'll throw you into pool with ice cold water." He warned and I chuckled but he narrowed his eyes and I hid my grin.

"Second, no one will see. We're going to my room" He added and before I could say he walked upstairs.

As we reached his room, he carefully put me down and locked the door.

"Mihir... " I whined

"Isha. Dad is the one who wakes up before mom. The time is 6:00 am. Home staff comes at 6:00 am. Mom wakes up around 7:00 am. And...since we were late today, it's going to be a bit delayed. Then too, you can go to the room by 5:45 am. Okay" He explained and I looked at him and then smiled nodding.

"Happy Birthday" I grinned and he chuckled kissing my fore head.

"Come" He whispered and I nodded jumping on the bed and he glared me while I looked away.

He came to the bed and sat resting himself with the head board of bed and then suddenly pulled me between his legs while I gasped.

"Mihir" I whispered when he hummed.

Ugh! Can I already kiss him!

I sighed and smiled because, I was feeling peace right now.

"I missed you" I whispered while he hugged me from behind.

"How did you do this Isha? He asked and I tilted my head looking at him.

" Do what? "I asked back and he raised his brow.

Oh okay!

"That's a long story!" I said

"We've whole night" He replied

"Okay then. Listen. You remember the day you told me everything in Jaipur?" I asked and he nodded

"After you came back here, I one day was sitting and thinking about this. I never Saw Avika but I knew one thing. Avika was more angrier on you because she thought she lost Vikram forever. And Vikram left because Avika told him to do so in anger! Right? " I asked and he hummed.

"So, If Vikram would've come back. So would've Avika. And the way you told me everything, I knew that Vikram loved Avika a lot. So.. Rather then focusing on Avika, I focused on Vikram" I told and Mihir looked at me.

"And where did you find him? " He asked

"New Orleans as I told" I replied

"But how? No one knew where he was. I myself tried finding him so much but couldn't " He again asked

"I searched for Vikram Singh Rathore on internet. And I saw how he looked.  And basically got to knew about him from internet as much as I could. And from the time you told me the name was ringing that I've read it somewhere in last one year only but I wasn't able to process it for a hell lot of time. But then suddenly, it clicked me all of a sudden one day when I was eating Ice cream" I grinned

"What's even the relation of this and Ice cream Isha" He said a bit annoyed

"Because I was eating ice cream at Aayush uncle's home. And his living room has a one very big painting" I told

"What does that relate. Can you break the suspense already Isha" He asked

"Well, on the bottom of the painting there was this name. Vikram Singh Rathore" I told ad he looked at me.

"Vikram didn't remove his any id from any social site. And on his every social site his bio stated... Paint brush is my peace" I revealed and he looked at me with wide expressions.