BONUS CHAPTER TWO: A FAVOR.

THIRD PERSON POV.

THAWNE.

Thawne groaned for the tenth time at all the festivities surrounding him. He was never used to this scene. It gave him the chills. Susan has obviously changed his boss but Thawne still wasn't sure about his her.

He didn't hate her but that didn't mean he liked her either. She was nice to him and it was something Thawne was not used to. No one can be nice unless they wanted something or they were hypocrite and Thawne hated hypocrites.

He had previously thought Susan was nothing but a distraction and a weakness, but with what happened last year it was clear that that was not the case. The woman had stayed strong beside the man he admired. Thawne had thought at one point she'll run for the hills but the way she looks at his Marcelo, it was obvious to Thawne that she was there to stay all the way. Thawne was sort of happy for his boss.

But he was also happy his Boss didn't change all the way. The man was till vicious and ruthless and calculative as always something Thawne was greatful for.

Thawne certainly didn't expect his boss to invite him to Thanksgiving, it was weird but it was obvious that Susan had forced his boss to invite him when she knew how close he and Marcelo was and how they've been coming for years.

Thawne was not used to this sort of closeness. The closeness he and Marcelo has one not the normal one. The only casual thing they did together at most was have a drink in complete and total silence. that's the way it had been for years but now he was seeing this new side and he... He didn't hate it.

A part of him knew that he had actually been yearning for this part of their relationship.
Thawne drank his white wine in silence as he scanned the people who walked around the huge mansion.

Thawne smiled as he caught sight of Susan pulling her younger brother's ear while he yelped in pain and Marcelo smiling at the scene in front of him. Thawne knew that the woman can be terrifying.

But what suddenly caught his attention was the presence of a woman. A woman he knew in more ways than one.

The bright orange pixie haircut was literally calling for attention. Hannah. The sister of the man he hated. Miller. Thawne had not seen the man since last year. Apparently Marcelo sent him to overlook business oversees.

Hannah was talking to Susan as Sam, Susan's younger brother wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Thawne couldn't take her eyes off her. Not because he didn't want to or couldn't but because.... He didn't know himself.

Hannah was one of the most gorgeous woman he have ever met but the lady was crazy. He had worked it her on some occasion and Thawne could admit she was good but he hated her and she hated him. That was the base of their relationship. Hatred

HANNAH.

"You have always been a loner." Hannah said as she stayed hidden in the shadows and watched as Thawne immediately turned around to see who it was.

Hannah knew that he could recognize her voice. Hannah could see as he sighed in frustration and ran his fingers through his blonde hair.

"What do you want Hannah?" He answered her coldly as he turned his attention back to the green land of the estate that stretched before him.

"Aren't you as warm as I remember?" Hannah mocked sacarstically.

She moved out of the comfort of the shadows and walked into the balcony and the moon light lit up her face.
Hannah had not really seen much of torn in the past year since she stopped working for Marcelo but the man was still as hateful as ever.
She had seen him sneak away after dinner and decided to follow him.

Hannah didn't like Thawne. To her she was as dark and ruthless and cruel as Marcelo, but Marcelo was now a little bearable after he got whipped by her best friend.

Hannah had worked a few times with Thawne and he was the most level headed guy she had ever met. He was smart and calculating and cunning. She expected no less from a man who was Marcelo King's left hand.

"Do you need something Hannah?" Thawne asked her in a hard voice to show that he wasn't in the mood to talk to her.

Hannah took a deep breath and tried to calm herself and stop her self from insulting him, or better punching him in the face.

"As a matter of fact. I do." Hannah closed her eyes and tried to back out from asking him what she was going to next.

"I need you to help me with a favor."

Thawne stood straight and looked at Hannah in surprise.

"I'm sorry, what?"

Hannah could see the smug look on his face and it was beginning to infuriate her.

"I need a favor - Rather, I need your help."

Thawne must have sensed something wrong as he looked at her.
The smug look disappeared from his face and he became serious.

"With what?"

"Something important." She answered vaguely.

Hannah wasn't ready to talk about it when her best friend was just in the other room. And it looked like Thawne understood that.

"So? Are you going to help me?"

"Not before I know what I'm helping you with."

" That fair." Hannah nodded her head.

"So Hannah what exactly am I helping you with?"

-
-
-

I told you 🤯🤩
This is the neck Bonus chapter.

Thawne and Hannah.

Now that is insane 🤯🤨😱😲😴

Should I go for it.
Should I make a story about them?

I need your thoughts I need your comments 😱✍️👍👆

Ohhh... And exciting news. I've started my own blog.

"Diary of a normie."

Check it out.
Love you guys.