CHAPTER THIRTY- TWO: LOVING YOU IS TOO DANGEROUS.

Ever since Susan admitted that she might fall in love with him, she has been doing everything in her power to avoid him. She shuts off her phone and makes silly to excuses. Susan didn't know why she had said what she did, but it was true.
She was feeling lots of different emotions towards him and it was frustrating. Susan reminded herself over and over again what he did to her. Taking her captive and forcing her to be with him.
He is a psychopatic billionaire who thinks the world is at is feet and is obsessed with you.
But ...he is also a billionaire who was totured by his own paranoid grandfather and now he is willing to let you show him what love is.
Susan was getting frustrated by the two annoying voices in her head.
You can't force someone to love you!
The other voice countered again.
Oh...well now you are falling in love with him.
After that, there was silence. The other voice didn't counter, it just went silent and Susan wanted to beg for the voice to say something, that it wasn't true, that she wasn't growing a soft spot for him, that loving him was too dangerous.

************************************

"Get rid of her" the chilling voice warned.

Two dangerous men, stubborn and strong headed in every way glared at each other. None of them backing out.
The tension in the room was so thick one could taste it.
One was a man so experienced, so powerful he sees the world so much below him, and the other as powerful and as dangerous but different.

"You don't get to tell me what to do." The voice was accompanied with a low growl.

They both chanllenged each other with their presence and neither one of them will back down, because now both has something to lose.
One gets to lose his grandson, his heir, his perfect creation and another get to lose the one thing in his life that was perfect, his woman.
They could read the look in each other's eyes. It was so dangerous, it was a threat and a promise.
"Get rid of her" he warned but a threat could be sensed behind his words "or I will."
The sound of glass shattering bounced against the antique furniture in the room.
"A single air on her head goes out of place" he leaned forward, his message clear to the man who sat opposite him, a devilish smirk graced his lips.
"I'll kill you - myself" he promised.
He stood up, his shoulders muscles flexed in his expensive suit, his jaws clenched, his body language commanded respect and FEAR. He walked out leaving the other man in pride, fear and a lot of anger.

************************************

Marcelo was tired of Susan avoiding him and everytime she gave a stupid excuse of why she couldn't go out or ignore Miller's message for her to report in his office, he feels like breaking everything to the ground.
He knew why she was avoiding him, it had surprised him too...a lot. He had wanted to leave and stay at that moment. He had wanted to let her go so bad at that moment because he knew how much dangerous it was letting her fall for him. The challenge he gave he was supposed to be impossible, falling in love with him was supposed to be a way for him to trap her with him for a very long time. He had wanted her to hate him and love him, but hearing her say it had changed things. It had made letting her go so much harder.
He was a selfish man and he knew continuing keeping her was selfish but he didn't care, he had never been a saint and he would never be. She was his and he keeps convincing himself that when the time comes he would let her go. Unknown to him and known to him he is lying to himself.

Oh my God, after all this time I am just updating.😭
I know guys, I am the absolute worst.
I was just being lazy and I'm sorry and i know this chapter is hella short but it is supposed to be.
I just wanted to reveal Marcelo's and his grandfather's interaction and Susan's and Marcelo's reaction after the sort of confession .
I am trying to lose weight and grow out my nails ( even though I keep bitting them off😅) this holiday.
What are you trying to do with your spare time?

Until next chapter 🤗
LOVE you 🥰😋😍
BYE LOVELIES 🥰🤩