CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: ASSHOLE

SUSAN'S POV.

It's been a week since Marcel barge his way into my house and became my house mate. It wasn't as bad as I expected, actually it was sometimes...nice, but I'll never admit that to myself. The only reason why I was in this mess in the first place was because of my ' confession '.

At times Marcelo could be more than unbearable and sometimes he was bearable or sweet. He is definitely bipolar. He was a neat freak and he is a picky eater and it irritated me.

Raising Sam myself i knew a thing or two about picky eaters and it irritated me to no end since I was the one that was preparing the meals but Marcelo was a more better cook than I am.
Who would have imagined the big bad wolf in a pink flower apron cutting vegetables?...
Well I didn't have to imagine the impossible, I had witnessed it and it took everything in my willpower not to both cry, laugh and take a thousand pictures.

Who would have thought the hardest part of Marcelo becoming my housemate was bringing up excuses why Aisha and Leo can not visit. We've been meeting up at a cafe or Aisha's new apartment and I was running out of excuses. I have used the croakcroah infestation excuse and I don't know how long that will last.

Marcelo has made it is life duty to replace most of my home appliances, from my cooking appliances to my TV and no matter how much I complain, he doesn't listen to me. It's like I'm not there.

I nodded my head to the man that came out of the apartment next to my own. He is a new 'tenant' he is actually one of Marcelo's security details another annoying part of this arrangement.
I walked into my apartment locking the door behind me. I have no idea if Marcelo is home. The man goes and comes like he wishes, it's like he owns the place.
I put the polythene bag containing bars of candy, new light bulbs and batteries on kitchen island before heading towards the kitchen fridge for a drink.

"You were gone for awhile" a voice said behind me

Before l would have jumped and clutched my chest but it's been over seven months since Marcelo came into my life and now I'm used to it.
I just hummed in response nodding my head. I know how much he hated not using my words but I will not do everything he wishes.

I picked out one light bulb from the polythene bag and headed to the living room. I drag out the coffee table to position and climbed on the table and tried to steady myself.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asks as he matched into the living room raising his brows at my action.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I sass.

Immediately I felt my body pull back as a arm gripped my shoulders tightly, my feet was no longer in the small coffee table but was few inches above the ground.
My back was pressed to his chest and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to pull his arm that is wrapped around my waist.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He sassed back.
He walked towards the couch and dumped me in it like a bag if ships before pulling the light bulb from my grip and went to where I positioned the coffee table, he pulled the coffee table away and raised his hands, removing the faulty bulb and replacing it with the new one.

How could he reach without the coffee table or even stretching it even doing as much as standing on his tip toes. I have to use the coffee table and even then I have to balance on my tipping toes.

How small his my apartment?. I looked from the new fixed light bulb to him. The better question is how tall is he?.
He pulled the coffee table back to its original position before turning to me.

"Next time ask me, I'll do it" it was more of an order.

"Don't worry I can take care of few light bulbs" I dismiss his help.

He walked towards me, he sat down neck to me and pulled me up making me sit on his lap, more like straddle him. A gasp left my mouth as I tried to steady myself by holding on to his shoulders.
He pull my face closer. Our faces only tiny inches apart.

"You're stubborn" he states.

I wanted to let out a sassy reply but I could only focus on the fact that our lips were nearly touching.
His grip on my waist grew tighter. His hand caressed my face gentle.

The room is feeling a little hot. His thumb traces the outline of my lips till it pull at my lower lip that I just noticed I've been nibbling on.

"I want you...so bad Susan"

My heart raced further at his straight declaration and my eyes widen meeting his in surprise.

"W-w-what...-" I immediately shut myself up to stop my from rambling.

His hands went to the back of my neck pulling our face closer. It was like his lips were touching mine but they weren't, that's how close we are.

Kiss me!.

I was surprised by my conciousness straight forwardness but that is what I wanted.

"But there's something exhilarating about the wait...and making you desperate." He says and pull my out if his lap and settled me on the couch.

He placed a small kiss on my neck close to my collar bone before leaving and heading to the room.

That bastard!
Asshole! He did it on purpose.

I closed my eyes in an effort to stop my racing heart and cool my heated up face.

Oh my goodness! Susan.
Get yourself together!

I should end this game and find myself a real boy friend.

Hellooooooooooooooooo😻🤗

It's me again.
Don't mind me or my late update and just enjoy the chapters....
That's right🤩chapter- s

.... with a "S"

Scroll down and receive to more chapters at once...on me!

You guys have been wonderful 😭
I'm greatful.

Don't forget to...

VOTE 👌
LIKE 👍
COMMENT 🧐🤔
AND FOLLOW FOLLOW ME....🚶🚶🙏🤩🥰😘

BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!