CHAPTER SEVENTEEN :THE DEVIL WANTS EVERYTHING

I was tired of staring out the window of my room. I  was tired of regretting going down that basement. I was tired of regretting the fact that I stayed behind that night. I miss my family a lot.

I miss reluctantly waking up from my bed to get ready for work. I  miss my car. I miss the people I ride the bus with whenever I was too lazy to drive

. I  miss Leo's messages. I miss lunch with my  colleagues. I miss Sam miss dad and my family. I miss my life.

       I don't know how long i would be kept in here and it is killing me. My dislike for the man who captured me grew as my heart yearned for my old life. And as i remembered what he puts me through, the dislike only continues to grow.

I want to see my family. i want to go back to my life and i want it badly, badly enough to go to my psychotic captor.

     I  stood in front of the double oak door. I made my hand into a fist ready to knock but i couldn't do it. A few minutes passes and i just stand there, my fist hung mid air. No matter how much i try to gather the courage, it  seemed impossible.

I wondered what he was doing behind the closed door. I was scared of him and the fear only seemed to grow. The possibility of seeing my father gave me the needed courage and as if i was pushed my knuckles lightly graced the hard door, this time i knocked again but there was no response.

I was sure that Marcelo was in here. I heard a click, signaling that the door his open. The poor pushed open and there he was standing in front of me.His hair was disheveled but somehow still looked perfect, his was in a black turtle neck sweater, the sleeve of the sweater was rolled up to his elbow exposing his arm

. He had on a black Jean trousers the showed his toned thighs and legs. He turned around and walked away but before the could close shut I  immediately stopped it with my hand before getting inside the huge home office.

A big black shelf covered a whole wall and it was covered by books . Most of the furnitures in the office were mostly black and a little white. On the wall behind his desk was a huge painting with an image I didn't understand or reckon with.

It was gothic and scary, everything here was scary, his presence was even more intimidating.

       He walked over to his desk picking up the glass that had a small gold brown liquid in it.

"I want to see my family" I immediately said. I didn't want to waste anytime hoping he would allow it if I come on strong.

     Marcelo turned around raising his eyebrow as he looked at me from head to toe making my toes curl as I felt self conscious. His face was hard and cold and as always betrayed no emotion.

   I was tired of the silence, I would not allow myself to be ignored so I tried again.

  "I need to go home... please" I  decided to add the please in case he felt like I was disrespecting him.

I wanted to, I so much wanted to disrespect him and yell at him but I am just too scared.

   "I told you Miss Presely, you will stay here as long as I want you to"

  He approached me slowly, his voice going threatignly low. To avoid his anger I took small steps as he approached me slowly like a predator stalking it's prey.

"I-i can't s-stay here forever" I stuttered trying to make my point.

He suddenly stopped, he didn't come closer.

"No" he said looking at me right in the  eyes.

"W-why?" I asked .

He pulled me by my waist into his chest. I could smell his strong colounge. He put his fingers below my chin taking the tip line of my jaw and placing it between my thumb band fore finger using it to raise my head up to look at me.

"Do not question me. I hate questions" and with that he just pulled away from me.

     "I can't do this anymore!"I snapped.

I didn't know how or why I snapped I just did. I was tired and angry and frustrated. I wanted my old life deperately back.

I want to see my family and the thought that just one person completely changed my life and not in a good way made me mad. I want to get out.

  He looked like he was angry, and he clearly didn't like the way I snapped and yelled at  him but he clearly isn't the only one angry.

I am too.

"You have to let me to...I've been doing God knows what in your stupid house for weeks. I want to leave!"I yelled.

I could already feel the sting of hot tears that gathered behind my eyes. One of his lips tiped upward into a wicked smile but his eyes showed how angry he was.

   He went over behind his desk bending forward a little to pull something out from the top drawer. A little black device was in his hand.

    He stretched his hands forward pressing a key on the remote like device making a screen slid out from above the painting  that stood on the wall facing his desk.

What was on the screen left my jaw hanging, my heart racing and my palms sweating. On the huge screen was my brother's classroom.

It wasn't empty. My brother and his other colleague sat in the class with a middle aged man wearing a sweater twice his size stani in front of the black board and talking to the kids, most of whom were paying little to no attention to him.

Sam threw a piece of paper that was thrown at him by one of the students from the back of the class after he read it and  scribbled something in it.

        "W-what is th-this?" I asked not sure what I was looking at my face still glued to the screen.

No response came from him, then the scene on the screen changed and I was my backyard. Dad seemed to be having a lovely conversation with our neighbour who has a crush on him but he chooses to ignore.

"What is this?" I asked again turning around the look at him.

I gasped as I realised he was standing in front of my, he was so close. I could feel his hot breath on my face as he looked down on me.

"No one yells at me...and I don't take likely to threats" his fingers trailed the side of my face.

He turned me around to face the screen. Placing one of his hand of my waist and the other held my neck pulling me close to him. I could feel his hot breathe against my ear.

" I can do whatever I want to them" .

One stray tears rolled down my cheek as I couldn't hold back the tears any longer.

I wanted to ask him why, but I knew how much he hated questions and the fact that he had family on the palm of his hands made things worse.

"W-will you h-hurt them?"

" It depends on you love" and with that he released me and headed for the door.

I know he said no questions, I know I'm asking question but I just wanted to know one thing, just one thing.

"What do you want from me?"
The question stopped him right in his tracks.

He just stood there fist clenched, his backs to me. Then he turned around, his eyes looking into mine and mine into his.

"Everything"he says,

his lips twitching up in a smirk before he left the room.

  I couldn't move or talk all I could think about was what 'Everything' meant.

He wants everything from me?.
What exactly is everything?.