CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: DETERMINED TO LOVE YOU PART 2

Marcelo was ready to give the naive Susan a Chance to try to love him. Marcelo is a cold, broken and twisted man. Watching the little mice attempt to provoke the prowling beast was so much fun for him and he was ready to devour the little Susan piece by piece and when a tiny layer of his heart his peeled open the little mice would run wild in an attempt to escape the dark beast but it would be too late as the mice would be nothing but a bleeding meat that the beast is ready to feast.
***************************
Susan.

How do I love a man who do not want to be loved, how will I care for a man so dark and twisted, how do I fall in love with my psychotic boss. I am determined to love Marcelo King no matter what.
For me to defeat and be free of him, to protect myself and my family I have to love him and I am determined to him.
To love a person you must know the person, you love the person you get to know right?. There is only one solution and that is to ask the devil on a date.
I stood in front of the huge double door that behind is his home office. Should I knock?, or should I just go in?. After contemplating and readying my mind I place a small knock on the door before pushing one of the handle.
Sitting behind his huge mahogany table was Marcelo. I've been in his office before but every single time I go into his office I'm always fillee with this dread and fear. His aura is strong, powerful and Intimidating not to talk of suffocating.
He seems to control every room with so little effort and so much power but he's in his office in his own turf, the power and aura emanating from him now is enough to make a grown man pee himself.
He looked up at me, his eyes cold, his face void of emotion. I'm always wondering if he has been like this since child birth or something happened to him. What could make a man hate love?. I didn't Kno if I am ready to peel open his layers but I am ready to know him and pick any part of him that would make me like him enough to love him.
"Good evening LOVE" I intentionally stressed the word love to make known of my determination to love him.
That didn't seem to sit well with him as his eyes showed rage and brewing stop. I decided to bring it down a notch before he decides to end everything and kill me.
"Go on a date with me" I blurt out.
The whole place grew silent. His eyes on me. He stared at me so hard I wanted to bite my own fingers off and pray the ground swallows me.
He didn't seem to say anything and he looked like he would refuse. I wouldn't let him, this was my chance that get to know him.
"You-"
"Fine"
"-said you'll give...wait -what?".
It finally dawned on me that he agreed to go out with me.
I couldn't say anything that I was still too shocked to react to the fact that he agreed to go out with me.
I just stood there for a few seconds staring at him trying to figure him out and what he's up to and what I would do. I haven't really considered what will happen when or if he agree whole plan was to try convincing him to go out with me.
He raised his brow, he seems to be wondering why I'm still standing here staring at him like a dummy.
"Ookkay" I said akwardly before turning awkwardly away at the ball of my feet. Smacking my lips together and awkwardly skipping away.
I suddenly remembered that I didn't tell him where we would meet.
"Venue... The s-south of the garden" I awkwardly stammered.
Again like an idiot I stood there for a few seconds staring at him before popping my lips akwardly mumbling ok and running out.
"Okay. Phase one was a success" I said to myself after closing the door behind me. Then skipped away to prepare for the date.

I was wearing a white sleeveless gown. It was a flowing gown that flowed down to my ankles and had a slit that stopped at my my mid thigh. The gown was plain with no further design or embroidery. I lefty hair down to flow down to mid back.
I haven't gone on lots of dates in my life as I was busy taking care of my family but I've been on few blinds dates in college and I'm up to date on the dating style because of movies.
I looked at myself in the mirror ready to give myself a two minutes strong and heart felt pep talk that would give my the courage I was currently lacking.
"Susan...-" at the moment that was all I had in my head Susan, nothing else just my name. I took a deep breath in to prepare myself.
"- you got this" I nodded to myself. I headed out of my bedroom .
'Susan you've got this?, Seriously. Out of everything thing you could have said all you could let out was you got this. You are toast... Just stating the obvious" my inner self mocked me.
I chose to ignore her and continue chanting to myself silently I've got this.
There he stood, his back facing me. His hands in his pocket , looking all devilish and ready to devour me.
What I've I gotten myself into! I yelled at myself.
Should I just run away? It's not like he's seen me. I can just turn around and- . No Susan no. You are a mighty warrior and you can do this. No no no I absolutely cannot do this. What was I thinking. I can just walk up to him no big deal. It's a big deal!. I won't run away! I won't run away. I want to run away , I want to run away.
My mind was having world war three. I take a big breath and plastered the biggest smile on my face , he won't see me falter or waver.
"Honey!" He turned around with his brows raised and his eyes showing he was surprised and also didn't appreciate my new nickname for him. I just shook it off and walked towards him, maintaining the huge peagent smile I have on my face.
I wrap my hands around his arms. He was startled by my action my immediately regained his composure that I would have said I imagined his shift.
" I hope you didn't wait long" my lips was starting to ache due to the huge smile on my face.
Now I know the pain that those contestants in beauty peagents face. I led him to the opening that I had prepared mostly myself. It is the most romantic sight. A small white table with two chairs at either side stood at the center of the garden. Twinkling fairy lights and tiny bulbs illuminated the area. The flowers in the garden and the bright full moon added to the beauty of the scene.
If I was a man I would date me.
He suddenly turned around.
"Lets start our night... shall we?" He motioned towards the arranged seats.
Marcelo was back in charge, his cold dark voice made me begin to dread the night ahead.

Hey guys!!!
I'm back, I'm finally done with my exams.
I hope you love this new chapter.
Stay healthy and stay safe 😍🥰😻