"Really?" Yaya said in her unamused look. "Hehe, I'm right here, Gopal!" Taufan cheered and waved to Gopal who was already building another bait for Boboiboy, "Boboiboy!" Gopal let go the rocks on his hands runs straight toward Boboiboy when Ying suddenly pops up between them, "What are you two doing!?" She screamed, "This isn't the Earth we know! I checked! And my fault for not telling sooner BUT WE STILL HAVE TO HURRY!!!" She screamed again then off to go checking the areas, "Say what now?" Fang, who had just gone to pick up some missing supplies, is shocked to hear such news.

Now all the three boys started working on the ship, they need it to get it to fly and if what Ying said was true then there's bound to be trouble, people might think they're aliens that are a threat to them and lock them up. While the three are working on this, Yaya was able to contact but only for a brief moment, just close enough to send the coordinates of their whereabouts to Commander Ko Kochi. Since she's done with that, she went outside to help out her friends who are still working on the ship, "Alright, I managed to send out our coordinates. Fang, how much longer will the repair go? Is there something I can help out with to make it go faster?" Yaya said, "No, it's fine. Surprisingly, we managed to almost get it done. Just few more minutes and the ship should be able to fly soon enough." Fang beamed with a smile, "That's great!" Yaya cheered.

"What are you guys doing?" Ying popped in the smiling four with an intimidating look, "GYAH!! Ying?!" Boboiboy, who already changed back, jumped at the sudden appearance of his friend, "Ack! Sorry, sorry. Hehe, just wanted to tell you guys something that the people seems to be human but at the same time not?" Ying explained, "What do you mean, Ying." Gopal asked. "Maybe they're like me, you know, aliens that looks similar but still very different from each other?" Fang said while working on the ship, "Ohhh, yeahhh."

"Done!" Fang said and closed up the hull. "Alright! Let's go in now!" Boboiboy said but was stopped by Ying, "Wait! We don't have time anymore. Those guys has some kind of powers and they might attack the ship! And they're close now too, we can't let them see this. What if they start to panic and retaliate?" Ying said, "Then what should we do?" Gopal asked, "Didn't Cahaya and Nut made a little upgrade to our power watches?" Yaya said, "I think it was dimensional storage, maybe we could store up the whole ship in one of watches?" Yaya suggested, remembering the time where Cahaya and Nut suddenly started explaining about the new upgrade to her just so the two could avoid Yaya offering up her cookies she was holding at the time.

"Hm? Was there something like that?" Ying asked, tapping her watch, "Oh, yeah! I remember now!" Boboiboy said and started tapping his watch while also explaining how it works to his friends. "Ohhh, so that's how you do it!" Fang exclaimed then a whir sound started coming closer, "Quick! Put it in!" Ying said and Fang immediately taps the storage command on his watch and the ship gradually becomes smaller and smaller till it's slipped inside the watch of Fang.

"Woahhh, cool!" Gopal awed at the new upgrade, "Alright, let's go!" Ying said and grabbed all her friends into hiding with her speeding powers so now the helicopters from above and the vehicles below can't catch up.

The five were somewhere above ground, like an edge of the cliff but shorter.

"Eh?" Boboiboy questioned, "Where are we now, Ying?" He continued. "Not sure but it's the city I told you guys about, well, I thought it was a city at first." Ying said, "Look! A dome!" Gopal mentioned and pointed at the glass dome, "Is that the city you told us???" Fang said, "Umm, no, but ahead of that, yes!" Ying said, "Last time I was there, there were kids in some costumes." she continued. "Oh! That sounds fun!" Yaya said, "Kids?" Fang asked, "They're around the same age as us, I think." Ying answered, "They seemed friendly too!" Ying continued, "But then again, we can't be too certain about it."

"Well, trying to ask isn't so bad. Maybe they're really are nice!" Boboiboy said and Gopal agreed along with him, "Hm! As they say, trying is like frying a fish! Even with all that flying boiling oil, the person cooking it still tries to finish up the work!" Gopal explained with his million-dollar smile and everyone just comically sweat dropped at his statement.

"Haizzz, nobody says that Gopal." Ying said, "But now someone did!" Yaya replied with her bright smile.

"Woahh, awesome, Gopal!" Boboiboy awed at the boy, amused by his statement. "Hehehe, thank you, thank you." Gopal says as he bows from left then to his right.

"Hmmm," Fang is using his visors to check the view of the dome from where they all stood, "there seems to be an attack ongoing over there." Fang said, "But they seem handling the situation well." Fang turned to his friends or so he thought they were there, "Huh?! Where did they go???" Fang looks to his right then to his left and then he felt something or someone looming behind him, "Fang!" Ying exclaimed and Fang flinched in surprise, "Ack! Ying?? Couldn't you have at least make a sound before sneaking up on me??" Fang said, "Since when did I sneak up on you?" Ying said, "Come on! The others are now going to the dome." as she said that, she grabbed Fangs arm and used her powers to get them both to where Yaya, Boboiboy and Gopal are at.

I feel so, so, so unmotivateddddd after reading too much BNHA x bbb crossovers I couldn't finish up the next chapter at my previous fanfic and started writing this instead T-T