✧~ You'll wear this!~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
I'm lovin' this deep summer night!
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Your POV:

"something... is not right here..."

Hanako was being quite suspicious about the plan we had to cheer up Kou. We gave him the poster about the star festival, and luckily he accepted... and now we came here to  tell Hanako the "big news" and he seems to have other plans in his mind.

"what do you mean?" Nene-chan asked him.

"THIS!! LOOK AT THIS!!" Hanako grabbed the poster from my hands and pointed at the little note Nene-chan left for Kou.

"you all are going?!! and you didn't invite me??" Hanako clinged onto me and hugged me tightly. I smiled softly and his childish actions.

"but at the same time... I'm an earth-bounded spirit... I can't leave this place..."

"it's not like we're any different, aren't we..." I whispered under my breath.

Hanako grabbed Kou's ankles and dramatically created a scene about this.

I grabbed Hanako's arm and pulled him out of the bathroom.

"hey Hanako, remember Nene-chan sent the poster to cheer him up. It's better to not ruin anything. We can go to a festival together if you want..." I said. He nodded in agreement and then exhaled.

"... oh!"
Hanako suddenly exclaimed interrupting Nene-chan with her work.

"that's it!"

"we'll just go to a festival here!"

We all looked at him in confusion.
What I said to him before was just a guess... I didn't think they actually organise summer festivals in boundaries...

Hanako grinned and turned around to walk out of the bathroom. Then looked at us.

"on the night of the 7th of July, let's meet at Misaki's stairs!"

~July 7th~

When we arrived to Yako's boundary, he said to Kou and Hanako to go ahead and wait for us.

She pulled me and Nene-chan aside to choose our Yukata for the festival.

Nene-chan chose a white Yukata with some red flowers as decorations. It looked like it was made just for her. She looked beautiful in it.

I, on the contrary, chose a [F/C] Yukata with [decorations you like] as decorations. It fits me really well, although I still don't get how I can wear this when half on my body is transparent...

"hmph! I knew it would look good on you..!" Yako said proudly. I smiled at her and then looked at my friend.

"you look good with that, Nene-chan!" I said while fixing her hair.

"you too, Y/N-chan!!" she showed her smile that always cheers me up. I'm so grateful to have her as a friend.

"well now, go show the boys your new Yukata.." Yako pushed us to the other side of the boundary and...