✧~ I'll treat you better. ~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
it will take a while,
to make you smile.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

EDITED: 02/02/2022

~ Flashback ~

"Don't you wanna know who will be that girl or guy?"

"... I want to save Nene first."

"Hmph."

This leaved the girl suspecting things, who was this guy or girl? we're they going to be really nice? There are a lot of questions that she wants to ask, but it's better if they save their friend before.

~ end of flashback ~

Third person POV:

Y/N and the 7th school mystery are in the search of their friend, Yashiro Nene.

"Try to look on the rooftop! maybe she's there!" Y/N sad with little tears at the edge of her eyes. She felt an immense sense of guilt. She didn't want to leave Nene like that.

"Hey, calm down! we're going to find her!" Hanako said, but even with those reassuring words, the girl didn't calm down.

"what if we don't find her, I would feel so bad..."
Y/N was blaming herself for everything that is happening, she kept looking from class to class to see her friend was there but, nothing.

Minutes passed, or even hours, but no clue of Nene.

suddenly, Y/N realised that Hanako disappeared, he was no where to be fougggggggggcnd. this was until a loud thump could be heard from a class that Y/N didn't check.

the view she got was a fish tank, Hanako smiling at it, and the sunset hitting the classroom making it light up.

"Oh, hey there Y/N! look I found Yash-"

"Nene-chan!"

Y/N ran up as fast as she could to the fish tank, where Nene was placed after she transformed into a fish. but why?

"Hey toilet ghost, why is she in a fish tank?"
Y/N asked Hanako, he looked at her with a confused look.

"I thought you knew! well, remember when she took the scales? then Yashiro proceeded to go to her crush, to give those scales, but then she saw that someone was already confessing to him. She then realised that she only wanted someone to love her, it didn't matter who it would be.
Kinda similar to your case!"

this leaved Y/N shocked, she didn't think that she was THAT unlucky with relation ships.

"Well, seems like we are almost the same after all." Y/N said to the fish tank, luckily Nene understood what she said and answered.

"if you say so, but Hanako-san, can I go back to my human form? I don't want to stay fish forever! I'm such a fool for not listening to you guys.. it's all my fault if I'm stuck in here forever. This is all because I wanted a boy to like me..." Nene said while a little tear was slowly forming in the fish's eyes.