✧~ The clock keepers...III~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
The things I'd do, baby.
But tell me what you've done for me..
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Third Person POV:

Akane took off his owl-like mask, an emotionless expression crossed his face.
Nene tried to calm down after the huge fright of losing her best friend, while Y/N and Hanako seemed to not care at all.

"we've finally found you, school mystery no.1." Hanako smiled in satisfaction of his work. Akane held in his arms Aoi, who was about to die from a chandelier hitting her entirely.

Nene looked at her surroundings, everything was stuck in mid-air, it didn't matter what it was, even Kou got affected it.

"your power is to stop time then? well, some normal human couldn't hold the power to turn back or move time forward." Y/N muttered.

She always has this serious attitude towards apparitions, apart from Hanako, she can't say their the best of people on her list.
The fact that apparitions can't acknowledge that their time is over just doesn't suit right for her. She's a ghost herself, but she did understand since long time that she hasn't much time left.

"correct! that's my intelligent Y/N for you~" Hanako hugged the girl from the side, she smiled at his clingy action.

Akane gently placed Aoi the first chair he could find, he took off his cape and covered Aoi with it.

"I've heard of you."

"that old school uniform, two tsueshiros, the seal on your cheek... you must be no. 7 right?"

"yep! right here at your service. I believe we didn't meet, I only meet the other clock keepers, so I'm very curious about you."

Y/N saw the red haired man look at Hanako with deadly eyes, he only had one plan in mind: revenge.

"what does no.7 want with Ao-chan? I was interested in learning the answer... but when you put her in danger...

even I lose my cool.

so with that being said."

Akane walked to Hanako and grabbed his by the collar of the school uniform, and lifted him up.

"you wouldn't mind a swing before we talk?"

Akane punched Hanako on the ground with force, he groaned in pain. The clock keeper didn't wait another second before showing fists at Hanako, ready to punch him another time.

Luckily Nene stopped the two before one of them wouldn't survive.

"s-stooooop!!" Nene flew infront of the choppy haired boy. Y/N placed a hand on Akane's shoulder.
"chill." she muttered.

"Yashiro-san? what are you doing?" Akane stopped himself and took some steps back.

"I should be the one asking you that! calm down!" Nene shouted at him. Y/N nodded in agreement to her statement. Everything was fine until..