✧~Valentine's day!~✧

art: @bluehyke on twitter!

Modern AU! You are in 9th grade with Yashiro.
This chapter doesn't enter on the original plot of "Treat you better", and Hanako isn't a ghost.
You and him randomly discovered each other and became really close friends in a short amount of time.

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
Is there a spark for us?
Or is it just purely platonic?
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Your POV:

Today's Valentine's day.

If you mention love to me, I really don't know what to say.
Love is so beautiful yet so difficult to understand, I did once like a classmate of mine but, now that I think about it, I probably liked him because I used to say it, not that I felt it really.

So I just don't mind falling in love, and if I do, I hope it's just true.

"AND I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND YET!!" Nene shouted while eating her bento aggressively.

"whoa, calm down Nene. It's not that having a boyfriend will make your life better." I said, while resting my chin on my palm.

"It will! at least for a while!"

"it won't."

"it definitely won't."

A boy with pink hair joined us. He had a little scarf around his neck and sat down beside me.

"Mistuba?" I asked.

"hey! I heard your conversation with miss daikon girl and just wanted to join in cause I don't anything else to do." He said, playing with a string of his pink hair.

"Mitsuba! don't call me daikon girl!" Nene shouted while delicately slapping his leg.

Am I like the third wheeler here or..?

"by the way, having a boyfriend won't make your life better. After all, if he or she is loyal then both of you will go far..far...far~"

"but, if he cheats, then he or she will make you feel bad and they're just a shitty person. That's it."

Nene had a worried face painted on her, like if she regretted saying she wants a boyfriend.

"I guess..."

the day went by fast, and without noticing it was already 4pm.
I haven't seen Amane all day, and it's been kinda lonely not talking about the things we love the most.

I was waking down the hallway, and had my phone on my hand scrolling down on Tiktok.

while seeing what's on my for you page, I saw this video that left me thinking.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML69UFAM/
(go watch it to understand!)

I went to the comments, since the description said..

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

I mean, It was just a person writing that sentence on paper, but it had something more.