✧~ Being a ghost is...~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
'Cause I read somewhere you'll fall in love with me,
I'll try and try again, one day you'll see.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Your POV:

I walked towards the garden, where I heard various noises who seemed to be Nene taking care of it.

In the distance I saw Hanako walk into the school, I smiled thinking of the happy moments we shared.

He's been always there; well, maybe not everytime-
I sometimes rejected him, I was scared to maybe bore him with my problems in this life.

I care about him, like I cared about my best friend.
Sadly though, they're both gone...

Do I really need to be friends with people who will die or are already dead?
Man, what a fucked up situation to be honest.

Lost in thought, I walked to a random direction, and bumped into someone.

"oh! I'm sorry I-"

Then I realised who it was.

"Hinode-senpai?!"

"well hello my dear Y/N." She greeted me.

"hi... what are you doing here?" I asked, I only knew that Nene and some other students took care of the school garden, but Yua? never thought of it.

"I'm just strolling by, I'm the vice-president after all! I should control how our students take care of our precious garden." She walked around me, taking a string of my hair and swirl it around her fingers.

"oh... alright then..."

"I'll get to the point though, I know about what happened with your mother."

wait... what?!

Who the hell told her? how does this girl know everything about me—?

She did say she knew Hanako, maybe he told her...
oh my god, I don't mind having her as a friend but, sometimes she scares me with all the information she knows about me.

"o-oh.. yeah. It's kinda scary how she was here for like..."

I didn't answer.

"for like?"

"I don't know.."

"it feels so weird. If I need to be honest, I don't remember anything about when I was a kid, I don't remember my dad abusing my mother, I don't remember anything.." I said, my voice breaking at remembering what I found out some days ago.

She randomly turned around, her back facing me.

"Y/N, you may not remember because you're not supposed to."

wait... what does that mean..?

"Yua, what do you-"