✧~The clock keepers... I~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
I know it's inconvenient,
to change your background,
but let's back down.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

! listen to the first part of the chapter with "cry" by cigarettes after sex !

Manga spoilers! best to read when you read the clock keepers arc !

Third Person POV:

'good morning to me...' Y/N woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside her room's window.

Normal morning didn't look like the same anymore.
After what she discovered, everything seems so confusing and fake.
Even waking up is hard for her now, she could just... stay in bed for hours and hours and nobody would care. She's dead after all.

But, Y/N came back to the Earth to complete unfinished business, so her second chance must not be wasted so easily.

She slowly woke up and changed herself, grabbed some random food out of the fridge and left the house, that was empty. No soul alive beside her.

She misses her aunt's smile, she made her day a lot better if it was bad. Now she doesn't have no one apart her friends, she has to live alone at 15 years old... but is she even 15? she died a lot of time ago, she already aged probably.

Who cares at this point? she's dead, Y/N can't do anything here, just... fulfill her wish.

She left the house and just walked, trying to follow the road to get out of that situation.
Once she reached the school, the students already entered in their own class. Y/N slowly made her way to her class, luckily the teacher wasn't there.

She saw her classmates enter and sit down in their own seat, and her desk was empty, without any books or notebooks.
The fact that she left them there yesterday makes her think that... her time is gonna end soon.

Her classmates were ignoring her existence, nobody saw her. But it all made sense now, it's because she's dead.

All because she died, or at least, killed herself.

Y/N felt too uncomfortable and upset looking at her classmates having fun, a whole life to live, while her?
she decided to end it all too soon.

She went to the girls bathroom to wash her face, and just get her thoughts right. Luckily there was no one there, maybe Hanako could be around... but who cares at this point.

'I have so many questions... I want just one answer and I'll be happy... why...' Y/N gripped her hair and walked around the bathroom.

When she placed her hands on the sink, she noticed something unusual.

She examined, and realised that...

half of her left hand was slowly fading away.

'what the fuck??' Y/N tried to do anything that would make that stop, but nothing worked. Her hand was transparent, showing the brown floor.
Tears were forming at the corner of her eyes, she didn't want to disappear yet, she still has a lot to do..