✧~ Y/N! ~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
play the victim run away,
from the words you shot.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Third person POV:

"h-huh?" Nene was surprised by her friend's sudden words.

"I said, I'm not coming with you three." Y/N said with a sudden serious tone.

"but- but you told me you would accompany me!" Nene said with her voice almost breaking. She wasn't offended, she was worried about what would happen if she leaves Y/N alone.

"yeah! you coward!" Kou shouted at Y/N.

Y/N knew that she would suffer the consequences if she would go, which were for her to be shouted and abused by her mother once again.

this made the aura really awkward, there was a really long silence. Hanako and Yashiro were looking at the blonde boy.

Y/N instead didn't say anything, she almost remained offended from what Kou said, but it was normal to her.

"and to think that you sounded confident on that one..." Y/N walked towards Kou and said:

"don't you remember? me and her are older then you, so respect us."

"I think i'm done here.." Y/N said and walked away, or at least she tried.

"Wait hold on!" Hanako tried to stop her by grabbing her wrist.

"why won't you go..? I mean, do it only for Yashiro." Hanako tried to convince the girl but, he had no success.

"I just.."

"I'm sorry." with that said, she walked away from the scene.

Hanako told Yashiro and Kou that he will try to found out what is going on with her, and for now they should focus on saving their missing friends.

Your POV:

I did a wrong choice to be honest, why did I refuse to go with them..? ah yes, my dumbass thinking I should try to sneak in my house with that crazy lady to try and get important stuff for me.

But I also know that if I would go I would come home late which means.. more shouting and maybe i'll get injured...

Though, didn't she say that she didn't want a step on "her" house? why should I bother my life and try to fight her to get my things? I'm that dumb? well it seems like he's it's the only answer.

I don't know what to do now to be honest, I could just go in a class and stay there. Or let my thoughts out while walking on the school grounds, or...

"what are you doing her L/N-san?" a random voice suddenly woke me up from all that thinking.

"u-uhm.." I turned around to see...

"T-Tsuchigomori-sensei?!" I low-key shouted.

"yes it's me, suprised? not as me to see a student wandering around the school at such time." he said with a serious expression and face.