✧~ You liars! ~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
my patience, controlling
the question, I won't speak.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

EDITED: 02/02/2022

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑛𝑡- Hanako

~ Flashback ~

"what is your wish, Y/N? perhaps you want a boy to like you like Yashiro? I'll probably don't do that since-"

"I...I.."

"𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟."

~ End of flashback ~

Third Person POV:

"W-what..?" Nene said worried about what that sentence meant.

Y/N didn't even know why she said that. It was spontaneous.

"I just, I just want someone to treat me better than others do. At least for a while, even if it's not gonna last forever, I want someone that could treat me better then...her." Y/N said, as a sad smile appeared on her face.
The last word was almost silent so nobody could hear her. Luckily she succeeded.

"Well, Hanako-san? can you grant my wish?" she then asked the ghost, who had his eyes only to the girl.

"..." Hanako didn't answer, instead he started looking to the floor.

"say Y/N, what do you exactly mean by these words?" the chopped haired boy asked, finally facing the girl.
Y/N looked at him with a confused look.

"didn't I already tell you? I just want... someone who could treat me better then others do. You know, I'm that kid who always gets bullied but doesn't really care about it, but deep down those words actually hurt, and it's an unpleasant feeling."
she said while looking to the floor, with a sad smile on her face.

"It might sound ridiculous, like any other cases, but when you feel it for yourself...
It's bad."

"Y-Y/n-chan you know I-I'm your friend, right? you can always talk to me if something is wrong..." Nene suddenly said, this made Y/N feel bad made for not considering her. Nene is her first friend and how could she forget her so easily?

"Well, yeah you're not wron-"

"I have someone in mind." Hanako suddenly said, leaving the two girls surprised.

Your POV:

wait wait hold on, he just said he has someone in mind?! BUT WHO?! like I don't want some crazy psycho bitch to be my friend if we can say it like this-

"Really? That's amazing! you have a new friend or, someone that will treat you better!!" Nene- chan said, I'm pretty nervous about who will it be, nobody in my class really likes me nor wants to talk to me so... who could it be?