✧~ What is your wish, Y/N?~

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
don't be funny, I don't know the real you. I won't hide it either real me.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

EDITED: 02/02/2022

Your POV:

"So wait, you're saying you're Hanako-san?!" the cream haired girl that apparently goes by "Nene Yashiro" said out loud to the mysterious ghost boy near the sinks.

"Yeah! you rang?"

"I'm not stupid! the rumor says you're a girl! what the hell are you doing here?! and where is your bob hair and red jump skirt?!"

I was seating on the windowsill, since it was my favourite place where to watch the students having fun outside.

"well, that's not the trend of these days!" the supposed "Hanako-san" said.

"WHAT?!" Yashiro-san answered.

"well, if he says he's Hanako-san, maybe something got misunderstood in your rumor? I said while getting down from the windowsill, I already know how this things work when we're talking about rumours. I don't like them but since at school everyone, literally EVERYONE talks about that topic, I already know by heart what rumours are and their function.

"Bingo! that's the situation! my rumor got mislead and everyone thinks I'm a girl when I'm not. By the way, how do you know this stuff?" Hanako-san said with that ending question. How didn't he know? like i said everyone talks about rumours.

"seriously? everyone talks about rumours! I'm not a huge fan but in my class the topic of all days is always rumours, more rumours blah blah blah."
I said.

"hmm, then fine!" he says with a big smile, it was kinda cute.... wait— what?

"Hey uhm, can I ask you something?" suddenly Yashiro-san asked me, her face showed a little of embarrassment.

"oh uh, sure what is it?" I said in curiosity.

"what's your name? I feel like I never saw you in my class!" This was new, a girl from a random class questioned my name, almost nobody did that.

"It's... Y/N L/N. If u really want to, you can call me Y/N- chan." I said with a slight smile on my face.

"OF COURSE!! From now on, please call me Nene-chan, so we will feel like friends right?" Nene said.
this is the first time someone actually approached me with good intentions, my first real friend! well no... there's another one.

Hanako's POV:

"It's... Y/N L/N. If u really want to, you can call me Y/N-chan." Y/N said with a slight smile on her face.
Ah...

"OF COURSE!! From now on, please call me Nene- chan, so we will feel like friends right?" Yashiro said. Also Yashiro was different from the others, mostly because she can see supernaturals. That means she's really close to the far shore. Well...