✧~ A day in Kamome Academy.~✧

last part of 10k special!!
I did work harder on treat you better this past few weeks, with the specials and the other chapter that will continue the plot i worked really hard :,)
hope you enjoy it and soon a new chapter!!

Your POV:

... *yawn*

wait... did I actually fell asleep?!

Wasn't I supposed to not fall asleep anymore??

welp, I guess it can't be helped.
Hanako did mention that even if you are a ghost, sometimes you will start feeling hungry or tired, it happened then.

Since I found out I wasn't human, I didn't really sleep anymore, even when I thought I was human, I tried so hard to fall asleep but I just couldn't.
I could stay up all night just staring at the celling of my room.

Ah.. memories.
Anyways, a new day is here and well... there isn't much to do. Hanako is probably in the bathroom while Kou and Nene are in classes. I'm always on the rooftop so I guess i'll go to Hanako and keep him company for a while.

"hey Hanako." I greeted him while Mokke jumped at me. This little creatures really like me, huh.

"hey Y/N! slept well?"
Wait... how did he know I slept?

"how did you know? and yeah, I guess."

"I was guarding that nobody would wake you up. You seemed really tired yesterday so it was necessary to get some sleep after all."

"oh... thank you I guess."

I looked away in embarrassment, did this guy really just spent the night guarding me like a little treasure of his? oh well...

I sat on the windowsill and the Mokke came and asked me some question about random stuff. It always happens.

*yawn*

"are you still tired?" Hanako asked me while smiling.

"a little bit... but it's fine. It is early in the morning after all."

Hanako slowly placed my head on his shoulder, and I didn't complain. It felt nice, he didn't say anything and just let me close my eyes for a bit.

After a while...

"BOO!"

I woke up immediately after the Mokke and Hanako scared me at the same time, I didn't realise that they pranked me, so it took me a while to get it, but I laughed it off and stood up from the windowsill.

"do you have any plans today with Kou and Nene?" I asked him. He shook his head and kept his attention to the Mokke that played Hanafunda with each other. He is trying to learn how to win this game in many methods...

"why don't we do something together?"

"that sounds fun!"

"what do we do though..."

"hmm, some boundaries can bring you to some strange places, why don't we check them out?" He asked me while floating around, I smiled and nodded my head in response.

"then it's settled! We're going on an adventure!"

"alright..."

Nene's POV:

Class is finished, finally...
I haven't seen Y/N on the rooftop today, neither Hanako with her. I asked Kou and he told me that the situation was the same for him.
After school ended, I went to the girls bathroom and found a little note..