✧~ I'm not going. ~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
as the hours pass,
I will let you know,
that I need to ask,
before I'm alone.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

~ The next day ~

Your POV:

I woke up and the sun was shining through nene's room.
I quickly took a look at the clock.

7:00 am.

"well good morning world." I said quietly.
I love it when you just wake up and the sun welcomes you to a new day.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, that was near Nene-chan's room.
She seemed to already got ready to go to school, while me? I was still sleeping...

while I was taking a quick shower, I noticed the scar my mother left me was already half-cured.
I still can't stop thinking about what happened, this woman really crossed the line this time.
In some way or another I want to go back to get my stuff, since I decided I'll leave that house.

oh and today, is going to be pretty hard though, I told to myself to "ignore" Hanako, I don't him to stress me out about what happened. I'm already more then traumatised.

I quickly put my uniform on and dried my hair.
I luckily found some gauzes and a bandage, I applied them to my wound.

"good morning Nene-chan." I said while sitting on the chair to get some breakfast.

"good morning!! how are you feeling now?" she asked me with a little worried face.

"much better after talking to you." I said with a little smile.

"that's good to hear! have some food, we have 20 minutes." Nene said while indicating a plate of traditional breakfast.

"okay then!" I said,.
I reached out for the bowl and then lightly clapped my hands together.

"thank you for the food!"

~ Timeskip ~

Third Person POV:

Y/N and Nene were finally at the school's entrance,
you could see some teenagers talking and chatting.

while Nene and Y/N were talking, in the hallways you could hear whispering from a crowd of people.

"damn! Y/N didn't still decide to get off this school? I mean people more talented then her can only enter this school."

"yeah i know right. Plus she skips classes! at least that's what...

we heard from the broadcasting room's service."

Nene and Y/N parted ways, the girl was heading to her classes, to try and pay attention.

she was walking the hallway, until she saw that famous door.