✧~ The 4'o clock library?~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
I don't know, I can't explain this.
I'm trapped in a labyrinth of strange emotions.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Third Person POV:

it was morning, Y/N did nothing special but to get ready to go to school.

she ate breakfast with Nene, who is helping her a lot in the last weeks.
Finally, both girls headed to Kamome Gakuen.

"so Y/N-chan, are you making any new friends?" Nene out of the blue asks. To be frank, Y/N didn't make so much in friendships this last few days. The only friend she made was Yua, but who knows where that mysterious girl is right now.

"uhh... let's say I didn't think too much about friendships this last week. More important matters are in my mind right now."
Y/N answered Nene's question with all honesty.
what's on her mind is mostly what happened yesterday, her mom, survival.

speaking of Yua, Y/N realise she didn't see Yua for the past 2 days...
Sure, she was a strange girl who incredibly knows everything about Y/N with every detail possible, but she's also a student, and can see ghosts.
Maybe something happened to her...

"Y/N-chan? Y/N!" surprisingly Y/N was too lost in thought to even hear Nene calling her name.

"oh! sorry, hehe.." in an apologetic tone, Y/N said sorry for not listening.

"what's in that head of yours? why are you so lost in thought today?" Nene said, with a worried expression.
Y/N wanted to say everything that happened yesterday, but something tells her, that that Hanako wasn't the one she knew.
Telling something that it's "fake" it's not right, isn't it?

First of all, how did he know all of that about her childhood?
Sure, he knew about her mom's abuse but he also knew about her dad...

and also, that famous phrase that still haunts her till this day? 'who the hell did tell all of that stuff to Hanako?' Y/N said in her mind.

"somethings are in my mind right now, but you don't need to worry so much. They're just my insecurities and thoughts I usually have you know? you gotta get used to that."
Y/N stated.
Being a little bit more taller then Yashiro, she patted her head.

"a-are you sure?" Nene asked her once again, but Y/N only nodded and fastened her steps to the school's gates.

~Timeskip~

Y/N and Yashiro parted ways, both got to their classroom.
In the past few days her classmates didn't bother her so much, maybe people from other classes yes but her classmates didn't really make fun of her.

Y/N sat on her desk, took out her notebook and pencilcase.
Since the teacher wasn't here yet, she decided to sketch something in the meantime.
Her drawing skills weren't the best, but she was improving time to time.

While looking through her old drawings, she saw that famous drawing she made the day Hanako came to visit her in her classroom.

in a little edge of the page, there was a little smiley face.
'I didn't drew that...' she thought, so the only one who could have drew that was...Hanako.