✧~Donuts! du-nut! nut-doe!~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
I know I shouldn't be watching,
'cause every time I feel the pain.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Third Person POV:

The sun shined through Kamome Academy's windows, lighting up the dark scenery from the last night.

Y/N was making her way to the kitchen of Nene's house, but she didn't really get used to "living" here.

How did she get there you might ask? well, the moment shared with Hanako, though it seemed to last long, it didn't actually.

for her it felt like a snap before she went home, she wanted that moment to last, even if it was for just a minute, she would be grateful.

But, Y/N couldn't do really nothing about it, so she gotta move on for just a little bit, cause she has more important questions now.

"hey Nene-chan..." she started, her hands delicately grabbing the chopsticks to eat her delicious traditional breakfast.

"hm?" Nene hummed in response, with buffed cheeks from eating her breakfast too.

"I wanted to say that, my aunt came back to Japan some days ago. I told her if I can stay at her house and she strangely said yes... so..."

"NOOO!!"

the table trembled by how hard Nene slammed her hands on the table.
Looking at Y/N, startled by the sudden sound, she had little tears at the corner of her amber eyes.

"don't go..." Nene said while holding Y/N's hands,
she was surprised on how much Nene cared for her, even if it's been 2 months since they know eachother.

"...I already told you that once I find a place to stay I would get out of here. I don't want to be a disturb to you and your mom."
Y/N smiled, but Nene just tightened her grip at her hands.

"..." Nene was munching her food, while looking at Y/N with puppy eyes, to convince her to stay.
But her answer would be always... no.

"don't worry so much! we'll obviously stay in contact, I couldn't bump a girl like you! you're a true treasure and always remember that." Y/N poked Nene's nose at her last words, and then continued to eat her meal.

"fine then... but please text me! I really care so much about you! please stay safe!" Nene said while grabbing a glass of water from the counter.

"alright."

~Timeskip~

Now Y/N and Yashiro were walking their the way to the school gates, where they would then separate ways to one go to class, and the other to check if everything in the gardening club was in order.

"let's meet up later okay?" Nene shouted, and Y/N nodded in response.

While walking the corridors, that were half empty because of the early time they got there, she felt...

watched.

She would occasionally turn around to check if someone was following her but there was no one.