✧~ Your past is all to discover. I ~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
Feel like a brand new person,
(But you'll make the same old mistakes).
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

TW: stabbing, suicide

"Y/N was born in xx/x/xxxx, and she's in Kamome Academy since 7th grade.
Her family was composed by her, her mother and father. She didn't have any sisters nor brothers."

"Her mother was a beautiful woman, and her dad was a man with a normal job. It wasn't nothing special, just like a normal life.

Y/N lived her first years in solitude, she wasn't very good at talking or making friends with other kids."

"When she was 4 years old, her dad lost his job. He was becoming a drunkard, and with the effects with the alcohol he didn't focus and do all his tasks wrong. That made him drive in madness, he started to drink more and more alcohol and became violent towards her mother. Luckily, he didn't dare to touch her daughter. Y/N only watched in confusion at what was happening in that time."

"she was only 4 years old when his dad lost his job and became a drunkard. Y/N's mom usually locked Y/N in her room to not witness her dad's actions on her eyes. She was just a child to see his dad in such conditions."

"when she was 5, his dad was having health problems, his body was usually cold, and one time he was about to fall on a coma. Y/N's mom was thinking of sending him far away from her and her daughter, but his conditions weren't the best."

"Y/N came back from school that day, and she saw her dad sleeping heavily in the couch. She slowly walked to him and sat on the couch with him.
Her mother was having a shower at the moment, so Y/N just watched some kids shows when she could, cause the most of the times she was locked up in her room. Y/N was having fun at watching her favourite shows, and his dad was still asleep. Although the aura of his dad smelled of alcohol, Y/N couldn't tell, she was just a child and couldn't define what's 'alcohol'."

"Y/N's dad slowly woke up, and the little girl didn't notice. Her dad's vision was blurry, and couldn't really tell who was the person beside him.

'Y/N...?' he quietly mumbled. Y/N turned to her gaze to his dad.

'dad? are you okay?' Y/N stood up and walked away. His dad's figure seemed like a gigantic monster for her. Her mother used to tell her that his dad wasn't a good person, like the bad guys in those stories she liked. Y/N always kept that in mind, but deep down she loved her dad.

He walked towards the kitchen, and took a beer out of the fridge. Y/N just watched the scene in silence. She walked towards the fridge to close it, since his dad left it open.

'Y/N WATCH OUT!'

the little girl turned around to see her mother blocking her dad from hitting her. He had the same bottle of beer he took out from the fridge some seconds ago.

her dad was trying to break free, and purposely hit Y/N's mom in the head with the glass bottle.
She fell on the floor, and started bleeding from the top of her head.
Y/N was terrified, tears formed at the corner of her eyes. She saw her dad run towards her, and she moved out the way and hid behind a wall nearby.
He took a knife, and pinned her own wife on the floor.