✧~ We want her to stay...!~ ✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
Hai poco tempo ormai,
Per vivere una vita che non sentirai.
(you have little time now,
to live a life that you won't feel.)

Third Person POV:

"Y/N did...what..?" Kou's face showed confusion, yet worry for his dear friend. Nene was worse, she had tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Hanako... please don't tell me that..." Nene didn't want to think of the worse. She just couldn't.
Y/N is a great friend of her, they spent so much time together..

The ghost boy kept hugging Y/N's cold body. She was cold like ice, or worse.

A moment of silence filled the room, Akane crossed his eyes as he observed Y/N, meanwhile Mirai watched in silence.

"walked on the far shore..? wha.."

"what does that mean?! Hanako! answer me!"

"it means just what it sounds, young man."

A old man's voice surprised Kou. The man touched his head, making him turn back to normal.

"I'm back?!"

"well, well, well. Look who finally decided to show up to grace us with his precious presence. We wouldn't have to deal with any of this if you were aware of it." Akane said annoyingly. He really hated the clock keepers, even if he is part of them.

"you are cursed... Kako."

The old man was revealed to be called "Kako" which means literally: past. He's the third of the clock keepers, he has the power to turn time back, and in this situation, to its normality. Akane added that he's kind of their leader.

Mirai quickly flew beside him. After all, he's supposed to be in watch of that little girl.

"so... you call him "Kako" because it means.. past?" Nene asked, trying to distract herself from what is happening.

"who cares about it? anyway... I think there are things far more important then this."

Nene quickly drew her attention to Hanako and Y/N, who was still hugging her body. Nene called his name a few times, but he seemed trapped in his own thoughts.

"Y/N-senpai... what happened to her..? why is her body so transparent?"

"Hanako.. please tell us!" Nene insisted.

"...this..."

"this is why I told you to not let the future clock keeper touch her... I told you to be careful.." Kou and Nene crouched down to analyse Y/N. The blonde boy touched her wrist, which showed no sign of life.

Kou took a step back, and Nene still wanted to pray to heaven that Y/N wasn't... fully dead.

"but, it's not like I could stop her too, so I can't fully blame you.." Hanako stood up and patted Y/N's head. He moved her to a nearby curtain and placed it infront of her, so her body wouldn't be so painful to watch.