✧~Your past is all to discover. II~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
If you find me first, you'll hug me again.
I'll be fine.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Third Person POV:

"hi.. uhm.. I'm just eating my lunch— wait how do you know my name first of all?" Y/N nervously asked the boy, who sat near her in the little bench she was sitting.

"oh you know.. your name is pretty famous in this last days! I guess you don't know yet, but I got to know what happened in the last days.."

"I'm very sorry for your loss... Mistuba was a really great guy after all."

her mind flew again at the scene of his death, she won't ever forget that scene ever again. She didn't want to cry in-front of a boy, so she turned her head the other way and little tears started to come down.

Amane noticed her sudden change of behaviour, so he was worried he might have said something wrong...

"wait! i'm so sorry for bringing it up to you! ugh, I'm so stupid, i had to be a little more discreet with you about the topic.." Amane took her hand in comfort, Y/N turned her head back at the boy and he saw him sadly smiling at her.
While she had her tears run down her cheeks, she accepted the comfort given by Amane. He seemed like a really nice guy after all.

After some minutes of pure silence between the two, Y/N broke it with a question.

"so, why did you look for me in the first place?" She asked.

"oh right! it's because in a few days there's gonna be an observation of the plantes! you know, every x year the planets get closer to the earth. Space lovers usually do the observation out on their balcony or something. This year in Kamome Academy the astronomy club decided to held this project for the entire school, which the school will offer telescopes to see the planets!"

this project peeked Y/N's interest, she did heard something about this famous observation in the school but never had time to actually dig in the situation.

"woah.. I did heard something of this project but never actually had time to get to know more about it. This sounds nice, although— why are you telling me this?" the girl tilted her head in confusion. Amane's cheeks suddenly went a little red tint, Y/N luckily didn't notice it, so she just waited for an answer.

"I.. know your a lover of the stars.. so I was thinking... what if you would accompany me to the observation?" the boy said nervously. Y/N was actually quite surprised to be invited to something like this, she would maybe go by her own if she wants but, this time it's different.

Amane made the quiet scene, while Y/N was still processing what he said.

"okay then."

Amane turned his head to Y/N, looking right in her [E/C] eyes. She made a little smile as a response and started to tidy up her little bento box.

"really?" Amane stood up as Y/N did the same.

"yeah.. I mean, I don't really have any motivation other then this to go, and maybe this event could help me get used to events like this. So why not? I'll wait for you the day of the event here, cause from what I know they held it here." Y/N started to walk away to make her way to class. Amane followed her.