✧~ Nice to meet you! ~✧

EDITED: 02/02/2022

Your POV:

I arrived at school, there were so many people there.
I pushed myself into the crowd and ignored everyone who was talking to me.
I'm not really good with socialising, or to better say, to start a conversation; if someone wants to talk to me though..

"Hey L/N-san!"

"How are you?"

"tch, that bitch ignores everyone, why talk to her."

I knew about my reputation in the whole school, it was pretty low. Everyone knows me as "the anti-social girl", kind of.
All of this because I don't really look for friends or a couple.
why? because every time I made friends they will always leave me behind after some time, and my life is pretty busy and I don't have time for hangouts or parties.
Or it's just my mental health that doesn't let me go outside.

I was walking down the hallways, until I heard some voices saying:

"Hey, hey, have you heard? there is a spooky rumor about the girls' bathroom of the old building!"

that sentence really got my attention, that bathroom was the same one I go to spend my time...!

" oh my gosh! really?"

"Yes, it's said that in the third stall of the girls' bathroom there is Hanako-san, a girl that grants wishes at a price, doesn't sound interesting?"

a... girl? that sounds like someone died in that bathroom, maybe she shitted too hard that she died from the pain? who knows.

" no way, I wouldn't try to summon her! what if she takes your life?"

"Spooky! hahah.."

well, this is new. I don't really believe that this "Hanako-san" exists. Even if it exists, why would someone summon her? it's not like she's going to really grant your wish. Plus, if she asks for money, I don't have any.

I got to class, I didn't want to skip it since it was my favorite subject: astronomy!
I loved astronomy since I was little, it was so interesting to learn about the stars, solar system, the moon...

~ timeskip to lunch time (sensitive topic ahead!) ~

Your POV:

I was eating my bento, when suddenly someone threw at me a piece of paper. It hit my head and then fell in my desk.

"damn, always those bastards at lunch time" I mumbled to myself, I quickly throw them a glance and they started laughing at me.

Maybe I was looking disgusting? why would they laugh at me out of no where? I really hate when people laugh at me without any specific reason.
I mean though, considering my reputation at school.. well.

I opened the little piece of paper, and it said:
"depressed bitch, always eating alone like an abandoned dog."

I would be almost lying if I said that those words didn't hurt me, but, they're right after all.. I was always alone at lunch time looking out the window.
But on the other side those students don't have any thing better to do then bully weak people, to be honest they should have a life for them self and get their asses out of my life.

Third Person POV:

Y/N got up her seat and started walking to the door. While she was walking, students started yelling at her.

" Aw look, the depressed bitch is going to the bathroom to cry like a baby!"

"I bet she goes there and cuts herself!"

"Yeah like, she should really kill herself at this point."

"she should really kill herself at this point" that phrase couldn't get out of Y/N's mind, what if that was her last choice? her life was pretty messed up already, her mom mentally abuses her, bullies, unfortunate events... what else could happen only to get her life worse and worse?

like everyone predicted, she got to the bathroom, almost crying by the people harassing her with those phrases.
She sat on the windowsill and started at the sky, thinking of what those students said.
Tears were rolling down her cheeks, but she didn't bother wiping them away.

"What if they are right tho..? maybe i should just end it all."
As she was about to cry, she heard footsteps towards the place she's been occupying for quite a while now.
The bathroom.

she immediately hid in the nearest stall possible.

oh, what a coincidence, the third stall.

Y/N wanted to peek to see who this certain girl was and, this girl had cream-colored hair and green tips; her legs we're pretty fat that the first thought Y/N got in mind was... daikon? Yeah! her legs look definitely like a daikon!
suddenly, the mysterious girl inhaled and exhaled pretty quickly to proceed to spell the following words:

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?"

Y/N could swore that she felt a cold breeze running down her spine, it felt like someone just passed through her.
She felt really weird by that, but that wasn't the end.
the door suddenly opened wide, only to reveal Y/N in a crying and scared mess.
"KYAAA! A-are you H-Hanako-san?" the cream haired asked.

"Uhm... boo?"

"Over here."

'Holy shit! someone just spoke but there is nobody! WHO WAS IT?!' Y/N asked herself, who just talked out of no where?

The daikon girl then proceeded to try and hit the sudden appearance, but to only fail and fall to the ground.

"pfft.. Hahahahaha!!"

the sudden "appearance" revealed to be a choppy haired boy with big amber eyes, he was wearing a black gakuran with its matching hat.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Y/N interrupted the ghost boy.
"I'm an apparition..

or the seventh of the seven wonders of the school, Hanako-san of the toilets!"

"Pleasure to meet you both." he said with a smirk on his face.

both girls we're shocked with what the boy just said, they just met the seventh wonder!
and the adventure has just begun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh- ho ho~!
Hanako made his first appearance! how could Y/N and this mysterious girl react? find out next chapter!
also almost 1000 words, nice for being the second chapter! (i'll make them shorter I promise :,))
bye bye!!

<3