✧~ Stay with me. ~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
After the rush has gone,
I hope you find a little more time.
Remember we were partners in crime.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

EDITED: 02/02/2022

Your POV:

after what happened, I felt a little more relaxed.
I could finally vent to someone about my situation.
Hanako told me to call Nene-chan so she could start cleaning his bathroom, and so I did. I called her and well...

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san,

please let me go! just this once!"

"Not a chance!!" He replied with a smile.

"pfft." I silently laughed at her having a crisis. I don't know why tho, I just find funny the fact she started today and she's already giving up-

"hey Y/N-chan! don't laugh at me! you gotta help too, right Hanako-san?!" she asked the ghost, did she really think I would do this?

"I'm not his assistant, so n-"

"of course! Y/N you gotta help too!" Hanako said, I didn't think I would really do this, my wish was to get treated better not to clean bathroom like a slave!

"who the fuck said I'll help? I'm not your assista-"

"please Y/N-chan~?" Nene said to with puppy eyes.

"u-uh.."

"you're so cute, but for now i'll say no." I said to her, leaving nene with a sad expression.

"for now though." I ended my sentence making hef smile.

"I'll just listen to some music until I feel like I want to help you, but for now clean up a little, okay?" I said while sitting on the windowsill.

"got it! thank you Y/N-chan!" Nene said and started to clean up.

~ a little timeskip ~

I was listening to some of my comfort groups known as [put some of your fav groups here! can be any genre :] ] and others.  the song that was playing was [fav song or a song u like!] . this song was one of my favourites since it has a chill vibe to it, and also because it reminds me of those times I used to watch the stars and the moon on my balcony. Where nobody, not even my mother, could bother me. It was just me and my thoughts.

"I'll go get something really quickly, I'll be back!" I suddenly hear Nene-chan say.

"sure!" I replied.

Hanako strangely was no where to be found, seems like I was alone in the bathroom.
I looked over to the old looking mop. It had a strange mark on it that caught my attention.

I stopped the music and took out my earbuds, got down the windowsill and walked over to the mop, it was right next to where I was sitting.