✧~Daikon, Daikon, Daikon!~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
It's been hard to tell why I feel this down when it all goes well...
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

warning: mentions of blood.

Your POV:

"this place is sure filled with mirrors... It's kinda creepy..." I said while looking around.
We were going up to somewhere, Mitsuba didn't specify though.

"that's why it's called hell of mirrors.."

"Oh! Mitsuba! Have you ever been to a boundary before?" Suddenly, Nene-chan asked him.
I can guess he didn't, or maybe he did but we didn't see him.

"uh, no.. this is my first time.. haha.." He responded. She seemed excited, maybe she wanted to explain everything to him? maybe it will answer some questions too..

"I thought so! Allow me to navigate you two in this unknown territory!"

"since when you had a huge vocabulary..?"

"what..?"

"you just stick with me!!" She gently grabbed Mitsuba by his collar, and she smiled widely.

"okay." He didn't show much of happiness to have someone more experienced then him, and this made things awkward...

Nene-chan started explaining a lot of things about the boundaries and yorishiros... It was pretty long and Mitsuba didn't really pay attention to her. I already knew this kind of things since, we spend time together.

When she was done, Mitsuba remained afraid by her knowledge about the boundaries.

"uh... you know too much of a living person, creepy.." I mentally face palmed myself, he didn't change one bit.

Nene-chan's soul seemed to have left her body. She stepped back in awkwardness and bumped into a random mirror blocking our path.

*bonk*

"ouch..."

"bet that hurt, you okay Nene-chan~?"

A girl's voice came from the mirror. It was familiar too, I wonder...

"I know that voice!" Nene- chan exclaims. She looks at the mirror and there was... Aoi-chan.

"hey~"

"huh?! why? how did get in there Aoi-chan?! Did you get trapped again..?" She asked in worry. I wanted to walk closer to the mirror, but Mitsuba stopped me.

"no silly~! I came here because there's something I wanted to tell you and it couldn't wait!" Aoi-chan said. She peeked our interest.

Nene-chan stood up and placed her hands on the mirror. Her image reflected, but it was Aoi-chan in her place.

"I need to get it out after years keeping it in my chest, but it's about your legs...