✧~The star festival?~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
So can I call you tonight?
I'm trying to make up my mind...
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

!! The summer festival arc is not included in the manga, I advise you to read the original arc before reading this one, but It doesn't have that much of spoilers (at least for this chapter) !!

Your POV:

It's been three days since we came back from the Hell of Mirrors. Things have been quite strange for all of us.

Hanako has been starting to take me to his 'seven mysteries' meetings and... I really don't know why.
I haven't asked him yet but I don't really mind. I always suggest something when I have the chance and maybe they like or maybe not.

Nene-chan has been really on her own thoughts this last days. I tried asking if she was okay, but she said to not worry because It's nothing serious.

Kou...

Kou seems really upset about what happened. Nene-chan talked to him, but he said to not worry, 'it'll be fine!' he said.
His words lie, his behaviour shows pure sadness and madness. I get what he feels, seeing your friend go away like this, by someone's action too... It's hard.

The stars are starting to be difficult to see to the human eye, it seems summer is approaching.
I always wanted to spend my summer at the sea, alone and watch the night sky as the sound of the water surrounds me.

I used to not go to the sea because I would spend my summer at home doing summer homework, but once in a while I could go out with my friend and spend some time together.

Now that I'm spirit, I don't even know if I can go there, or if I'm stuck in this cursed school.

~The next day~

I saw Nene-chan walking with the other students earlier, she seemed to have fun but I saw her smile fade once she was left alone. Maybe she's still upset by what happened at no.3's boundary?

Hanako once told that I could always be free to wander around the school, and also visit Nene-chan when she's in class. I never did that because I'll probably distract her, but I saw Hanako doing this once, so... why not try today?

After waiting for a while, I slowly peeked in Nene-chain's classroom, I saw her with her chin resting on the palms of her hands. She looked like she was thinking of something, while not paying attention to the teacher.

I felt someone walking closer to me, and as I slowly turned around...

"Hi Y/N!"

I gasped as Hanako smiled at me.

"what are you doing?"

"I'm... checking up on Nene-chan.."

I admitted while looking at her. Hanako seemed to know that I was worried for her after what happened.

"then why don't you go in? I already told you that you always can go talk to her!"
He said as he grabbed my hand and slowly dragged me in the class.