✧~ Admiring from afar.~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
sharing my heart,
it's tearing me apart.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Third Person POV:

It's been a long time now since you and the others have been on the boundary of No.5, and the results were nothing but to run into something embarrassing and menacing.

As Y/N watches Yashiro and Kou revealing more secrets, she instead didn't want to participate in this antics.

in the distance, Yako was staring at her in deep thought.

"what do you want? spit it out already." you roughly ask, not evening making eye contact with the fox.

"it's been really clear that you and No.7 are in a serious situation." Yako stated.
Since Y/N didn't make her mind up to look at someone when talking, the fox walked in front on her.

"No.7 is a good person, he wouldn't even dare to hurt someone. So don't doubt about him." She spoke like she knew everything that happened, Y/N looked at her in disbelief.

"thank you...I guess." Y/N answered, still watching the fox as she walks to Tsuchigomori.

Y/N walked into the scene, not knowing what happened, with that she also saw, in the distance, Yako talking to Hanako.

Hanako's interest turned into a frown, and Yako placed one of her paws on his hand.

"earth to Y/N-chan!" suddenly Nene's voice could be hear calling her name.

"oh, uhm sorry." Y/N apologised, you could say she was tired, it was very clear.

In the end, Tsuchigomori won't reveal their embarrassing secrets through broadcasting, it was (kind of) a joke.

He walked towards a little lamp, and pulled the string.
Suddenly, a book shelf reveal a little passage towards some shiny place.

"I'll take you to my Yorishiro." He said.
The four teens had surprised looks on their faces, the place was really shiny and lighting up the atmosphere.

"follow me." a smirk formed on his face.

As much as Kou, Nene and Y/N wanted to go in, Hanako stopped them by stretching his arm in front of them.

Hanako's serious face quickly turned into a happy one, and the same with Kou, that raised his staff while waking with Hanako towards Tsuchigomori.

"alll right!! we're off to destroy Tsuchigomori's Yorishiro!!" Hanako said while holding his knife.

"yeah! let's go!!" Kou had his staff ready, in case something dangerous showed up.

Y/N and Nene were left behind, in a confused state.

"stop right there." Tsuchigomori stretched on his many arms to grab Hanako and Kou by their head.

"you boys are staying here. The only ones allowed here is...

the Kannagi girl and her."