✧~ After school vacation!~✧

!!This chapter is taken from After school Hanako-kun, a spin off from the original manga. This is my version of it, and don't worry, it doesn't contain spoilers from the original plot (of aidairo) so read without worrying!!

(A/N: to enjoy this chapter the fullest listen to "as you like it" by Eve!!)

Your POV:

"summer!"

"swimsuits!"

"VACATION!!"

"hold it Hanako..." I said to the ghost boy, he couldn't contain his excitement about arriving here.

We were in a beach. A beach full of supernaturals. Nene-chan wore a red swimsuit while I wore a [F/C] swimsuit. When I was alive, I didn't go often to the beach. The only times I went was because I was with my friend or I wanted to walk near the sea shore.
I took with me a little [F/C] hoodie in case it was a little cold, after all, we are near the sea, where the wind blows more easily. The hoodie wasn't mine actually, it belongs to Nene-chan. It was dark red, I didn't mind.

I wore my hoodie and walked near the sea shore while Nene-chan stopped and looked at the supernaturals. She was terrified.

"hey... w-where are we?" She looked at Hanako with her floatie in hand, her face was really funny too!

"the boundary between this world and the next... on a beach."

"there is really a beach between the two shores? that actually didn't cross my mind." I said while touching the sand, it was really sand, it was hot and strange.

"Nene- chan! let's place all of our things there!"

Third Person POV:

"oi, Hanako!" Suddenly, Kou whispered to the ghost.

"hm?"

"why did it have to be the beach..?!" In his mind, he imagined Nene in her swimsuit making a cute face. He really likes her..

"It was actually Y/N's idea... and I only fulfilled her wish... she wanted to go the beach with everyone.. you know.. because of that... also, I made you guys go though a lot of trouble... so I thought I could do my part too.." Hanako said while looking to the ground in embarrassment.

"also..."

"If we're going to the beach, that means swimsuits!! And swimsuits are cute and sexy!! I wanted to see them!" Hanako shouted. Nene started blushing while Y/N completely ignored him.

"no.. that's too direct!!"

Hanako floated near the two girls and sat down beside them, along with Kou.

Your POV:

"I tried my best at asking the other school mysteries to come too, Hanako helped me too but, they all turned us down..."

"sooo~ I decided they would replace them!"

Hanako brought three mokkes who represented Tsuchigomori, Yako and Akane.