✧~ I heard everything!~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
I'm doing fine like you said.
The dream I've been longing for has come true,
I'm not curious about you.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

(random A/N: listening to twice while writing is literally heaven.)

Third Person POV:

The sun was shining in Kamome Academy, and the last night for Y/N L/N was... strange.

Y/N made a little groan since she just woke up,
and the first thing she realise that she was on a cold desk from a class.

"huh?! what the.." she was looking around to remember what happened last night, until she saw a little pillow on the desk.

"what is this doing here?" she said quietly, so nobody could hear her.
But even so, nobody was in the building, it was 6:30 am.

then, she remembered.

Hanako, the moonlight, chit-chatting, the person Hanako once knew, everything.

"Oh my..god.." Y/N's cheeks suddenly were color soft peach pink, just the only thought that she spent the night with a boy and in her own school just... embarrasses her.

"gooood morning Y/N~!" suddenly, the boy that was occupying her mind for the past minutes finally showed up, in an innocent way.

"uhm, good morning I guess?" Y/N said with an awkward tone while she was getting down off the desk.

"what a night was today! have you had a good sleep?" Hanako said ironically, to cheer up Y/N.

Y/N didn't really now how to answer that question, this was the first time she spent a night with a boy and in her own class..

"rather then going to my mother's home, I slept quite while. Thank you." she answered,
She walked out from the class, Hanako followed her just to see where she was going.
To be frank, Y/N was going no where. It was almost time students would enter the building but for now, it was all silence.

The empty hallways made Y/N stay calm, sometimes she can enjoy the silence and also relax in tranquility

"are you going to classes today Y/N?" Hanako suddenly asked, and this was so sudden that Y/N flinched a little.

"oh? uh, I don't know to be honest. The last time I did go to classes they were throwing me papers with written really bad stuff about me. This was only when the teacher wasn't looking, I always tried my best to not read them and instead listen." Y/N explained while looking at her class, that was at her right side.

"well.." Hanako grabbed her hands. To intersect them with his.

"go to class, I know they will bother you in continue but.. do it for yourself, or someone you care. It does sound dumb, but you know what I mean." This words surprises Y/N, Hanako had his look away from her eyes.
The girl understood what he meant.

"but- won't you be alone? you know that i could stay with you if you want." Y/N said, but Hanako shook his head.

"I'll be fine, I have some stuff to do today. Do this at least for today, okay?"