✧~ Feelings...~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
I wanna make you mine, but that's hard to say.
Is this coming off in a cheesy way?
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Third Person POV:

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"

"MISTUBA STOP WAKE UP!!"

"IT'S ME KOU YOUR FRIEND!!"

Y/N heard Kou's voice begging for mercy.
It was the worst feeling ever to hear a friend being torturated. And her? being vulnerable in a corner.

Y/N opened her eyes, but just a little.
She was weak, Tsukasa's punch made her out.
She could see her best friend, who she has hoped to come back in many years, being in a terrifying condition.

Kou, being wrapped around tapes in the neck and in his whole body.

Tsukasa, smiling.
Watching the whole scene without doing anything, instead being satisfied of his work.

He walked close to her, and gently pressed two fingers on her forehead.
With that, she doesn't remember anything.

some time passed, Y/N finally woke up.
When she slowly opened her eyes, it felt comfortable. Not like when Tsukasa took her out.

"and he's my friend!" Kou shouted.

Y/N opened her eyes to see what was happening, and she saw her best friend in almost the same condition he was before.

But he seemed more real, like if that was his true form.

"Mistuba...?" She quietly said.
Hanako placed his knife on the floor, and carefully made sure that Y/N wasn't injured. He also took the opportunity to play with her hair.
She was laid on his lap, Hanako laid her down so she could wake up in more comfort.

She stood up, and saw that everything was more calmer now.
Hanako didn't even look at her, he looked in worry at Kou, who was desperate.

"it's all useless, kid."

"death is the end."

He secretly looked at Y/N.

"even if you become a ghost, and wander in the near shore, it's not a continuation of life."

"when you die, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Even though your desires, or your regrets, you can't do it even if your already dead. This is how everything works, if someone tries to oppose, ends up like this."

"I thought that, you and Y/N could take care of his pending matters and break his bound with the near shore. But what we got is the exact opposite."

"It's useless to.. try too much regarding the dead."

He took his knife that he placed on the floor, and raised it upon Mitsuba's chest.