✧~Who are you...?~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
We started off in such a nice place,
We were talking the same language.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Just to clarify: I didn't specify this (i'm sorry TT but in my ff, Mitsuba was alive when you were alive, while in the anime Mitsuba was alive when Kou was in elementary/first year of high school (i don't remember rip)

Your POV:

Hanako stood on the railing, as I crouched down near Nene-chan to protect her.

"Mitsuba was born as a supernatural, you cannot be allowed to become human. I can't let you have the seat of a school mystery."

In those words I felt sadness, like if those words hurt him while he said them.

"I'm taking it back!"

"hmm..?"

Kou stood in front of me, he mumbled "Mitsuba".
He really misses him...

"hehe...hahaha!!"

"are you sure you wanna do that? Mitsuba's pretty powerful now! Don't think he's the same weakling ghost he was before, or... SCRUNCH! that'll be the end for you!"

"this boundary now belongs to Mitsuba. I'm here, no one can beat him!"

"go on Mitsuba! SCRUNCH 'EM!"

"Mitsuba—?"

Mitsuba was trying to run away from Tsukasa, he seemed really scared and anxious. Although he is so powerful, seems like he still remained the same old scaredy cat.

"oh! there you are!"

"urk!"

"what are you doing?" asked Tsukasa while getting closer to the pink-hair boy.

"stay away from me!" He exclaimed.

"what does it look like I'm doing? I'm running away!!" He whispered to him.
In the mean while, I walked up to Kou and smiled at him. He seemed really nervous and sad, and I honestly couldn't see him like this.

"why?" Tsukasa asked. Mitsuba aggressively pointed at Hanako who had his knife pointed to Mitsuba.

"WHY?! LOOK AT THAT GUY! He's got a knife! No way I can defeat him!"
Mitsuba shouted in fear.

"aww... you'll be fine! just scrunch them with your new powers!"

"I can't do that! I'm too cute!!"

We were all weirded out by Mitsuba's behaviour and Tsukasa's words. I looked at Nene-chan and she seemed to not wanting to wake up.

We all woke up from our thoughts when Tsukasa punched Mitsuba to make him think straight.

"do it." Tsukasa said in a serious tone.

"eeek... I-I will, please let me do it..." Mitsuba said in a trembling voice.

"so uh... here I go..."