✧~One of us seven, is a traitor.~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
In a world with no rules,
Everything's turned upside down.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Third Person POV:

"well? what i'll be?" Tsuchigomori said while grabbing Nene by her chin.

Kou and Y/N were looking at Tsuchigomori, one had a worried i look, and the other an discomfort one. 
If something wrong happened, they were to take actions.

"will you talk or not?" The man said while forming an evil smirk on his face.

"it makes no difference to me."

"I think it does."

"Y/N-SENPAI! NOT NOW!" Kou shouted.
Y/N only giggled at his "despair" for the current situation.

"okay okay... sorry.." she apologised.

Even if Y/N tried to make this a little bit more funny, nothing could work. The order Tsuchigomori gave was just really difficult to refuse.

"I'll- I'll talk!" Nene says while holding a microphone (probably imaginary).

"m-my secret is..!!"

Hold on! how did they get in this situation in the first place?

~ some minutes ago ~

"I can't believe one of our teacher is a school wonder..." Kou said in disbelief.

"it's not that unusual you know?" Tsuchigomori said while relaxing himself on a spider web. A hand holding a pipe, while another holding a book.

"the fact that I'm not arachnophobic but I might be after all of this..." Y/N spoke, as she observed the webs.

"there are, in fact, quite a few supernaturals that are disguised in human form." the man said. To be honest, no one new about a supernatural that was in a human form.

Tsuchigomori explained everything about the system of rumours, and also said that one of their friends might be a... supernatural, or a wonder.

"doesn't that mean we're in danger?"
Y/N and Nene said at the same time. They looked at each other to then laugh at them selfs.

"don't worry, you'll be fine! we're here to make sure no one gets hurt, after all."
Hanako stated, while waking to more closer them.

"we are the school seven mysteries!" Hanako said while happily raising his hand.

"...we supervise all the supernaturals that are in this school." Tsuchigomori continued, while annoyingly raising his hand.

"..and maintain proper relations between people and supernaturals." Yako ended, while carelessly raising her paw.

"who is she?" Y/N asked, while looking at the little fox with curiosity.