✧~ A reunion maybe...?~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
If you ask me nice, I'll take your word
and know we'll be alright.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Nene's POV:

Three days passed.

After what happened with the clock keepers, we didn't see Y/N-chan for three days.

Things between us have been...complicated.
We tried to distract ourselves from the fact that one of our friend was dead, and is about to disappear from the world, deleting her existence.
We tried and tried but, Kou and Hanako always tried to discuss a way to change her mind.

Days have been lonely without her. I always felt like she was some kind of light to my day, even if she didn't always talk a lot, her presence was enough for me. Hanako must feel the same way, he loves her after all.

How do I know? in these days Hanako told us the whole story between him and Y/N-chan. He told us that they loved eachother, and still do... probably.
She was bullied harshly on her school days, from her class mostly. Why? Hanako didn't tell us why, maybe because someone spread a rumour or something... who knows.

He told us that Y/N-chan couldn't endure the pain of everyone against her, it was like the whole earth was shaking in her head and didn't stop.
"She seemed really exhausted that day, I can't forget her expression before she jumped down." that's what Hanako said.

He didn't get into much detail, he probably didn't want to remember those moments with her, let's just hope everything between the two is going fine.

But what I noticed is that Hanako yesterday seemed happier, and would always get flustered for something, maybe he remembered something that makes him feel that way? i don't really know..

Anyway, back to Y/N-chan. We didn't see her for three days, nor in the bathroom or rooftop, where she usually stays.
She didn't already disappear right...? no...

"Senpai? is everything okay?" Suddenly, Kou snapped me out of my thoughts. He was discussing something with Hanako that I didn't pay attention to.

"uh... yeah! d-don't worry haha..."

I'm technically not okay, what if Y/N already is gone? or is going to the world of the dead right now? what if we are too late?!

"Hanako! Kou!" I jumped down the windowsill and got closer to them. The two drew their attention to me.

"Y/N is clearly missing and maybe she's about to disappear... what if we are too late?! Let's go look for her right now!" I grabbed the boys' hands and dragged them out of the bathroom.

"Yashiro, remember what I said when that whole thing happened? Y/N is still stuck here for less then a month, she's still looking for a way to go, and as for 'she's missing'... I still don't know where she is too."
Hanako floated back to the bathroom, and told us to come too.

I calmed down, and just listened to what Hanako and Kou were discussing. I didn't really pay attention, since I'm still worried for my friend.

After a few minutes, I told Kou and Hanako about some photos Aoi-chan gave me some days ago. That was the main point I wanted to meet them too, apart from Y/N-chan. These photos were from the gardening club, and pretty old too. They were strange though, in my photos, there would always be some kind of purple hands and arms and... it was pretty scary...
And that's not the end of the story, they appear in my normal routine now too..