✧~ A side of him we n̴̻̅e̸̺͗v̸̠̓ë̴̲́r̶̯̚ ̴͎̔k̶͚̋n̷̺͠e̵̛̫ŵ̶͕ ~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
I'm afraid of all I am,
My mind feels like a foreign land.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Your POV:

As usual, the only class I can pay attention is astronomy.
I loved that subject since I was a little kid. The planets, the stars, they're just so interesting!

but even so, I'm not actually paying attention to Sensei.
Since Nene-chan told me about the confession tree thing with Hanako, something just felt fishy in all of that.

I mean, we know him since a month but still, at least for me, In a month I wouldn't confess to my crush if I had one.

I let out a quiet sigh, continuing to draw the little sketch of that tree in my notebook.

Something interrupted me, though. I felt like I was being watched. I delicately look up to see...no one.

I look at my surroundings, but all I see are my classmates listening to the teacher.

I'm feeling pretty uncomfortable with this, someone is watching me, but I just can't see who it is!

As I was about to place my arm on my desk to continue drawing my little drawing, I saw a little string of dark brown hair to my right side.
I looked slightly at my right side and, I saw the person who had been on my mind for this whole time.

"what's this? oh~! The confession tree! and this are..."

Hanako was focusing on the main characters of that little drawing of mine, I can't say I can draw like artist but I made clear who they were.

the silence between use was only lasting for a minute or so, but for me it felt like forever.

"so... you know about what I told Yashiro?" Hanako asked me.

I definitely didn't want to say something out loud, he's a ghost after all. Nobody can see him.

In a small edge of my notebook, I wrote:

"I do, but she didn't tell me. It was you who actually didn't really make a lot to hide it..."

Hanako laughed a little, it seems like he knew that I would find out.

"so you really have feelings for Nene?"
I wrote.

"well,"

He floated in front of me and relaxed his head on  his arms.

"I'll leave that to you~"
I swear this one! I get it that it's difficult to tell someone but I'm his friend... aren't I?
I shook my head.

"what are you doing here?"
I asked him.

my gaze was directly to the teacher to make seem I was listening.

"I got bored and came to visit you! what subject is this? Is it your favourite?"

he looks like a little kid when he acts like this, but even so he really knows how to act cute..