Chapter 33: Resurrection

Gohan's eyes widened as he watched Callion dash at Krillin faster than his body could move. He could see Callion getting closer to Krillin, but his body wasn't listening to him in the slightest. He was hardly able to turn his head.

Goku appeared in between Callion and Krillin. Call's fist slammed into Goku's palm who used Callion's power against him and pulled Callion which caused him to lose his balance. Goku slammed his knee into the Saiyan's stomach which caused Callion to slouch.

Vegeta appeared above them and slammed his legs into Callion's head. The force of Vegeta's ax kick caused the Saiyan to go flying through the clouds. The cold rain that he had gotten away from was suddenly slamming into him once again. He quickly dashed back up above the clouds and the cold wind caused small goosebumps to appear on his light brown skin. His dark brown eyes landed on the Z-fighters and he shook his head in disappointment.

"Krillin, you'll pay for what you did," Callion said as he floated slowly over to them.

"Wait, Cal, what did he do? Why are you after him right now? Aren't we all friends?" Gohan said as he flew in front of Krillin.

Callion didn't say a word. His face was calm as well as his demeanor but his aura was flowing out of him like a raging river.

Tornados, hurricanes, and sandstorms appeared all over the world. The remaining cities were in chaos as wind tore through buildings, cars, and picked up small things like small animals. Screams and cries were heard all over the place but Callion didn't care anymore. There was a pain in his chest and a hurt in his back that kept him focused on his goal alone.

"Look! He's causing havoc again but this time he's doing it directly in our face! That other guy must be an assailant of his!"

Callion appeared directly in front of Krillin's face, moving faster than ever before. He pulled his fist back like he was loading a gun and then swung it forward but before his fist could make contact, Goku held his arms, leaving his chest open.

"Stop this!" Goku yelled.

"I. Am. Not. Raditz," Callion said as he flipped Goku over his back and slammed his feet into Goku's stomach, pushing him down toward the Earth. When he turned around to face Krillin, the bald human was already in his face with his fist colliding with his cheek. At that moment he realized that he wasn't focused the way he should be. Fighting required more than just physical abilities. He'd only been fighting everything he could see, but now he knew that he should be using all of his senses.

His body was being flung through the air by people he thought that were his friends, but he was wrong. They believed everything Krillin had said with hardly no proof at all. In his mind, there was no point in trying to talk to them; they wouldn't believe him anyway.

"Krillin, you can tell them whatever lie you want. It won't stop you from dying today," Callion said as he cracked his neck. He rushed at Krillin once more, only to be stopped by Tien and Yamcha who had just arrived. For an entire year, they had been off planet, helping other planets fight off evil that tried to destroy them. They had finally returned just in time to save Krillin.

"What the hell is going on here?" Yamcha said as he held Callion's fist back.

"It's like a shit show," Tien said.

Callion twisted and turned in the air like an acrobat. His fist and feet collided with both humans and their bodies went flying. Vegeta appeared once again and hit Callion with a barrage of punches but he was also dealing some of his own damage to Vegeta. While they were in their own scuffle, Piccolo stretch his arms and grabbed Callion's neck then threw him down beneath the clouds.

When Callion looked up, Tien slammed his foot down onto Callion's chest, pushing him further toward the ground.

"Explain what's going on, Krillin," Yamcha asked while looking at Krillin.