Chapter 21: A Deal With The Devil.

Callion meditated in his room and when he opened his eyes he realized he'd lost track of time. He stood up, stretched, and allowed himself to be engulfed by the darkness of his apartment. He walked cautiously over to the door and turned on the lights to reveal his living room in a complete mess. It look as though a tornado flew through his apartment, ate some food, threw his pillows on the floor, and didn't take anything out the window with it.

He'd been so focused on improve the technique he'd been working on that he'd neglected his apartment.

Looking at the time showed him that though it was late, it was still a good time to clean up a bit. He began by picking up his couch pillows and didn't bother using his super speed to get any of it done quicker. In truth, he just knew it felt good to finally slow down a bit.

Cleaning his comfort space brought him back down to Earth. Though he was one of Earth's protectors, he was still a normal citizen at the end of the day and that required him to clean.

When he was done placing up the living room, he made his way over to the kitchen where he immediately began doing the dishes as quickly as he could.

Suddenly his phone began to ring and he used a towel to dry off his hands. When he answered, he noticed it was Gohan on the other line.

"Yo!" Callion answered enthusiastically.

Gohan: Hey, I wanted to ask you when the god of destruction is supposed to be coming?

"Soon I suppose. I've been wondering the same thing but it happened on Bulma's birthday so... wait that's in two days!"

Gohan: Crap! Callion, I don't think I'm ready.

"Me either but I think we'll get through it. Trust me when I say that we shouldn't be in any immediate danger when he arrive." Callion responded.

Gohan: Alright I'll believe you... so what's going on with 18?

"So you've heard?" Callion said as he finished up the dishes and moved onto wiping everything down. There was a silence on the phone and Callion took that as a yes which made him sigh. "I won't lie to you man, things aren't looking well. She isn't even talking to me anymore which is surprising considering how much we used to talk and I know that she's going through a lot right now so I'm trying not to push you."

Gohan: Maybe she already knows who the father is.

"What do you mean?"

Gohan: I'm saying that this isn't the prehistoric ages and technology lets you do DNA tests. Maybe she's avoiding you for a specific reason.

Callion narrowed his eyes and stopped cleaning his counter. "Gohan, what do you know?"

Gohan: Listen I don't know any more then you do which is why I'm calling to ask. This whole situation has everyone in a bind, including me. Krillin won't leave me alone about the child possibly being his and how he might have to fight you for responsibility. My father and Yamcha has been trying to keep everything calm but we can feel something building up. If we're all this divided when that god shows up then we won't stand a chance.

The Saiyan leaned over his sink and closed his eyes so tightly that he wasn't sure if he'd ever be able to open them again.

"All of this is getting out of hand," Callion said. "What does everyone think?"

Gohan: They all think that it could be Krillin's child which is why no one but me has been talking to you.

"That not exactly true," Callion said under his breath.

Gohan: It's a shame really but you have to understand. Krillin has been with us since the very beginning so it's obvious they there would be some bias.

"What would you do if you were in my situation?" Callion asked sounding defeated.

The half-Saiyan sighed over the phone.

Gohan: Honestly I'd probably just wait or ask 18 to get a DNA test as soon as possible. Anyway, I have to go. I got to do some training then I gotta do some schoolwork. You gonna be ok?

"Of course," Callion said and they eventually hung up the phone. He went back to cleaning his apartment while thinking about everything until he found himself laying on his bed.

It was late and he was exhausted both physically and mentally. His mind was so unfocused that he couldn't hope to start training but he knew of a good way to refocus his mind. He only had two days left, but he didn't care. His world was turning upside down and he was tired of just letting the world dictate what was going to happen.

He looked up at the ceiling.

"Towa, are you watching me?" he said in a low whisper but didn't get a response. "If you are, come to me. I need a distraction."

After a moment of waiting, Callion noticed a black hole opening up in front of his bed. He sat up slightly in his bed and watched as Towa slowly appeared from the black hole.

She slowly climbed onto the bed with a seductive look in her eyes. She crawled up his body until her lips were mere inches away from Callion's lips. Her fingertips raked up and down his abs and her tongue slips from her mouth so that she could lick her suddenly dry lips.

Before she knew it, she was laying down on the bed and Callion was on top of her.

"I'm glad you've finally changed your mind. Should I take this as approval for the alliance."

Callion looked up at her with a serious look on his face. "Who rules over the demon realm now that Dabura is dead?"

"I act as queen until I find a king. Are you interested?"

The Saiyan smiled and suddenly bent down to place small kisses around her neck.

"I don't plan on being a slave to this world anymore. I'll create a new future that wasn't already planned. My lover might have a child by another, and if that is so then I will destroy destiny and fate itself. I'm tired of being dragged along. I'm guessing that the demon realm rejects you as it's leader because you're a woman?" He went back to her neck once more.

Towa's eyes widened for a second before she nodded her head and bit her lips to hold back a moan.

"Allow me to be your man, and I promise you'll continue to rule over the demon realm with no issues." Callion's hands moved underneath her panties and Towa's eyes started rolling to the back of her head.

"Y-you shouldn't m-make deals with a d-devil," she breathed out as Callion's fingers began working her magic.

"Do you accept?" Callion said as he brought Towa closer and closer to her desired destination. She clawed at the bed like she was trying to get away from something but in truth she was losing all control over her body. Words wouldn't escape her lips and her mind was beginning to get numb.

Suddenly, she screamed out yes.