Chapter 4: Arrival of the Saiyan

Lazuli watched as the girl known as Videl started getting beat up by the big muscular brute of a man that should not have been as strong as he was. The entire situation was fishy but she knew that she couldn't do anything about it. She looked over at Gohan and noticed that he was about to throw himself into the ring for the girl who was getting beat up. This made her realize that Gohan and the girl must have been close, especially for him to be having this reaction. Lazuli could feel Gohan's power begin to shoot through the roof. She was surprised to see that Gohan was still so powerful even after hearing from Bulma and Chichi that he hasn't been training much at all.

When Gohan's anger hit its boiling point, he quickly dashed toward the ring but the man had kicked Videl off the ring at that exact moment.

Everyone in the crowd was shouting at the man for what he had done. The one who was specifically the loudest was Chichi and everyone heard her as clear as day. Lazuli noticed that Gohan had said a few words before he finally took Videl to the back room to get her treated.

After Lazuli watched a few more fights, Gohan was next and she was excited to see this battle. She was surprised to see that they weren't fighting at all. Just standing around talking about something that seemed serious. Even Gohan looked confused on a few occasions especially after taking off his glasses. Soon after, Gohan transformed into his super Saiyan form and then transformed again until he reached his super Saiyan two form. She was surprised to note that his power wasn't as high as it was when he fought Cell. Probably due to him not training as often.

She couldn't help but think about if Goku and Vegeta's power had also not risen either. Had they all hit a wall? Her power was still growing and it was clear that Krillin's power was growing as well, but did the rest of the Z-fighters hit a wall? That was the question that she wanted to be answered during this tournament. She truly wanted to know how well she could stand to Saiyans now after seven years of training.

Strange things happened after that. Gohan had gotten attacked by two strange men while she watched Goku, Piccolo, and Krillin do nothing to stop it from happening. She wanted to jump in to help Gohan, but she could tell that there was something else going on. After the men had finally got what they wanted from Gohan, they took off flying and a few moments later so did Goku and a few others. Lazuli was surprised to see Krillin also leave, and it made her want to leave as well, but she saw the state of Gohan and wanted to be there for him.

Though it didn't take long for Gohan to get back up on his feet and start flying away with the weird pink man, she quickly got up out of her chair and went with them. Ready for whatever that was about to happen next.

"What are we going to do once we get to your planet? Do they accept extraterrestrials like us?" Zayd said while looking at Callion who had his eyes set on the space in front of them

"Not really but you'll be fine with my group of friends. Some of them might even want to test your strength but you don't have to of course."

Kai closed her eyes and relaxed deeper into the seats behind her.

Callion watched for what felt like days until Earth finally came into view. A smile appeared on his face so fast that he could hardly contain his excitement. Though he knew he didn't have much time left and wouldn't be able to spend much time with everyone, he at least wanted to see Gohan and 18. They were his main focus, along with Bulma.

"Wake up guys, we're here. Lower your power level so that we don't cause a commotion."

"How will they know we are here?" Zayd said, stretching his arms and cracking his back as he stood up from the seat. Zayd watched with wide eyes as they entered Earth's atmosphere and eventually landed softly on the ground. Callion, Zayd, and Kai all walked out to feel the sun on their skin, but Callion's eyes widened as he felt something else as well.

A strong energy level. It could have been any of his friends, but no, he knew that it was more. He didn't think this would happen, not anymore. Didn't he warn them about this? Didn't he tell them to prepare? He couldn't remember. A drop of sweat fell from his forehead as he also sensed another energy from afar. Two energies to be exact but at that moment one had disappeared. So did another in the direction of Buu.

Gohan.

"They're in trouble. We have to help them," Callion said as he took off flying in one direction. Zayd and Kai followed closely with confused looks on their faces. Callion seemed pretty annoyed and even scared for his friends, meaning a fight would need to happen. After seven years of nonstop fighting, Zayd and Kai was tired of fighting so they hoped that this fight wouldn't take long.

Callion rushed to them as fast as he could. He didn't expect things to revert back to the way it was back in Dragon Ball Z. He'd expected things to have changed even a little bit since he'd invaded this world, but it hasn't at all. Gohan was down, or at least the person he was sensing was down, and buu was clearly just a menacing as he was in the show.

Zayd didn't understand why Callion was so worried. He could feel the highest energy on the planet and it still wasn't as high as Callion's when he was at his strongest. Zayd had seen it. The true power of Callion.