Chapter 11: Advice

Bulma had finally figured it out. A way to take off collars that were holding back Callion and his friends from true freedom. It had taken her over two days to finally figure it out, but she had done it.

Unfortunately, the only ones with the collars who's been around were Zayd and Kai. When Bulma had scanned the other collars, she noticed that they were all the same which would make it easier to take them all off at around the same time.

Now she needed to find a way to contact Callion and his friends. Unfortunately, she hadn't heard anything from Callion since he'd left. Trunks had told her that he couldn't sense him anywhere, but someone had to know where he was.

Bulma ran upstairs as fast as she could, tripping a bit on the way up but managing to stay upright. She went to Trunks' room and knocked on his door. When there wasn't a response, she opened it only to find him sleeping in bed with his mouth wide open. She shook him awake and asked him if he was able to contact Piccolo for her. He flared his energy up a bit then dropped it back down. A signal that Goten had taught him. Goten learned it from Goku and Gohan.

Bulma waited for what felt like hours before Piccolo had finally arrived. She gave Piccolo the good news about the information she had gained and Piccolo immediately started using his antennas to look for Callion and his friends. Asking Dende for help as well.

Callion finished eating his food and quickly left the restaurant after saying his goodbyes to the ones who cooked it

Callion finished eating his food and quickly left the restaurant after saying his goodbyes to the ones who cooked it. He walked out into the streets and allowed the sun to warm his skin. He took a deep breath and eventually started walking in a random direction.

As he walked, someone passed him. Someone that looks extremely familiar to him. He turned to get a better look at the person who's just passed him and at the same time the person turned around as well. Having the same thought as he. Callion narrowed his eyes to look at the person more closely and his eyes widened when he realized who it was.

"Kini?" Callion asked with a shocked expression on his face.

Her eyes widened and she took a step back. "C-Callion?" she asked, denying that it was him. She hadn't seen him in years and she swear she heard that he was dead from some of his friends. She started thinking that she was crazy and turned around to start walking away from him once again.

"Wait, where are you going?" Callion questioned, not understanding what was going on.

"Nope, you're dead and I'm hallucinating. I knew I'd been working way too hard lately but I didn't think I was this tired. Sleeping earlier is a must from now on," Kini said as she continued walking. Callion smiled.

"I'm not dead Kini. I'm very much alive."

She slowly turned to look at him, and then her eyes began to water. Callion noticed and looked away slightly. "W-what happened? Where have you been? Are you ok? Did you just move away without telling anyone?"