Schemer of the Scalding Sands (Part 44)

You'd soon wake up after your good nights rest as you'd check your specter before frowning. None of the sleep you had helped clear up the blot.

"Strawberry Tart..Did yours clear up at all..?" You'd enter Riddle's room as he'd shake his head.

"....The Scarabia Problem must be really big...Yuu and Grim should be able to solve it-!" You'd smile.

Yuu and Grim should be able to solve it-!" You'd smile

"Ah..Your right..We should.." You had fallen on your knees as your vision was starting to get fuzzy.

"HEART ROSE!" Riddle had ran over towards you as he'd hold you in worry.

Kalim had finally woken up as he'd glance on over towards you and Riddle. "Is she ok Riddle?!"

Riddle had held onto you as he'd nod. "She's fine..Do you know what Jamil's Signature Spell might be?"

Kalim had nodded. "His Signature Spell is an incation of Dark Magic..! He can use to Hypnotize People." Kalim had quickly explained.

"...Then...He may Overblot soon...!" Riddle had quickly gotten up Carryjng you now Bridial Style.

Riddle had quickly carried you to his bed as he'd set you down

Riddle had quickly carried you to his bed as he'd set you down. "...Her specter..It's almost fully blotted over.."

~Meanwhile with Yuu-

Yuu had sighed in annoyance after she got captured by serval Scarabia Students who were being controlled by Jamil's Magic.

"It'll be almost time for you..For your wish of freedom to be granted..!" The Shadow Sayo had whispered from her lamp to Jamil.

"Yes..My freedom shall be granted..I just need to make sure those two from Heartslaybul stay out of
My way.." Jamil had snickered to himself.

You had soon woken up as you'd glance towards Riddle. "W-What happaned..?"

Riddle had sighed. "..I managed to figure out how to clear out the bolt so we wouldn't overblot..I used a little bag of magic dust that would clear out bolt that Crowley gave me.."

You had nodded before getting up. "We need to stop this now."

Riddle nodded in agreement as the two of you left Heartslaybul to head to Scarabia and of course you used a little magic to make Jamil's Dark Magic not work on the two of you.

"Time to end the 4th Sister..." You'd hold the White Queen Chess piece on you.