Merchant from the Depths (Part 26)

It was the day of Exams for Night Raven College and you were up late studying for exams with Riddle since you both had your exams the same since you and Riddle always got perfect marks on all your exams.

Since you and Riddle always got prefect grades you both had always been passing all of your classes so the dorm of Heartslaybul never falls behind in their grades after all it would be OFF WITH THEIR HEAD! If a single red mark was send on a Heartslaybul Student's test.

"...Strawberry Tart...Isn't it strange how everybody is getting higher grades then normal...It seems like somebody's scheme..." You'd sigh as you exited the classroom with Riddle right beside you.

"Your right Heart Rose...It's not normal for everybody to be getting so high of grades...We should find Yuu and Grim along with those trobluemaking students of our Dorm." He'd agree with you as he'd smile towards you.

"What's going on over here!" You had crossed your arms appearing on the scene with Riddle behind you as you had eyed all the heartslaybul students with Riddle

"A-AH-I-IT'S HOUSEWARDEN AND HIS CRUSH-" Shouted out all the Heartslaybul students in alram as they backed away as Yuu had approached you and Riddle.

"First of all to tell you Riddle, all these people here including Grim well...Made a contract with Azul for a study guide to get better grades..I told them I'd help them study but they didn't listen...!" Yuu had sighed after explaining the issue towards Riddle.

"A-Ah..I see...Thank you for Telling me Yuu..!" He'd smile towards her as he'd place his hand on your shoulder.

"All of you should write an apolgy for signing some dumb contracts towards Azul! You know he's trying to take your power for himself!"

"Aha~Look at all their faces Azulie~! You know you'll get what you want soon enough...Soon Enough...!" A voice had whispered to Azul into his ear as Azul had just smirked.

You'd glance over towards the certain octopus as you'd have a bad feeling as tick marks came onto your forehead. 

"I have a bad feeling Riddle

"I have a bad feeling Riddle...The Third Sister has came upon us...!" You'd mutter out.