Octavinelle Introduction

It was a couple of days after the Spelldrive Game and a certain Octopus and Eel Twins were checking the profits of the sales during the game and of course it wasn't looking to good as Azul had hoped as he'd groan.

"Hehe~! This Young Fellow could use some help...After all...All the power and greed he has could be useful for us of the Black Hearts Corp~!" Snickered an unknown female voice that was behind Azul as a shadow.

"Floyd~! Jade~! I have a request for you...! I want you to keep an eye on that Regelfish of Heartslaybul...! So she doesn't ruin my plan for this years exams~!" Azul had stated out as he'd grin.

"Of course Azul! We'll keep an eye on her for you since it's your wishes!" Jade had agreed for him and Floyd after all it should be quite an easy task right?

Azul had snickered to himself again as he'd think for a second as he'd contiune thinking about his plan as he'd smirk.

"And the Ramshackle Prefect~I have something in store for her that will leave her stunned for words~" He'd chuckle darkly.

And now the start of the Octavinelle Arc! With the Third Sister's appreance as well! I hope you enjoy this as i enjoy contiuning this fanfic~!

Indroucing the third sister of the Black Hearts Corp!

Hiroka Mizu - The Sister of Laws and Contracts