Usurper from the Wilds (Part 5)

A shadow had appeared in leona's window as it smirked and whispered into his ear to influence him. "You can be king by crushing everybody in your way! Including that little princess from wonderland! Follow through the plan and hurt those who you see have feelings on her!" Spoke out the voice to him.

"This voice is right..! I can be KING by crushing those spell drive players to their feet with underhanded tactics!" He'd smirk as he'd shout for his dorm members.

"What is it Leona...?" Reggie had asked him.

"I've got a plan and it's a good one! So be Prepared!!!" He'd shout out.

"Prepared for what?" He'd ask out.

"To crush a future queen in the making of course! And I'll be king!!" He'd laugh out loud.

"YES! Show these dorm members whose boss! Take control of the game! And crush all those who like that princess!" The voice spoke out with a laugh.

"We'll crush everybody and take the game as our own! We'll first target the Heartslaybul students!" He'd order out.

"Tonight we shall feast in pride! There's no changing the fact that tonight we shall be PREPARED!!" He'd smirk as he'd contiune shouting orders towards his dorm members.

"Yesss! Spread the word and crush everything and win your title to be KING!" The voice laughed out with a smirk.

The voice had contiuned to influence the lion man and his dorm since like it's what the job she was given to do was.

"Let our plan begin students of savanaclaw!" Shouted out Leona with a wicked smirk.