Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 29)

Ace and Riddle were still firing attacks towards each other none of them giving up til the other one was out and destoryed as you were watching in horror.

"S-Strawberry Tart...!" You'd try to reach your hand out towards him but you were blocked from reaching him because of a barriar that was made to protect you.

"STRAWBERRY TART!" You'd scream out towards him to try and get his attention.

Riddle had heard your calls as he'd turn around seeing some of the Heartslaybul students trying to grab you as he'd run towards you and pick you up Princess style.

"Hmph...You have a lot of nerve Ace to lay your hands on my Heart Rose...I think none of you here in this dorm deverses your head!" Shouted out Riddle in anger as he was still carrying you Princess Style.

"Why are you SO OVERPROTECTIVE OF THAT TYRANT MAYBE I SHOULD TAKEOVER THE ROLE OF HOUSEWARDEN!" Ace growled in anger.

Trey and the others had ran in to protect you and Riddle as they fired their magic towards Ace to protect the two of  you.

"S-Strawberry Tart...Let's get out of here..." You looked at him..

Riddle nodded as he'd look towards Trey and the others. "Try to take down Ace and i'll get out of here with Heart Rose!"

Trey nodded as he'd look at them as they ran away. "Alright! We need to wake up Ace! Let's do this together!"

Ace growled. "You'll never defeat me!"