Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 23)

Ace growled as he'd cross his arms inside Ramshackle Dorm as Yuu and Grim were asleep since he was annoyed that his housewarden wasn't letting him back into Heartslaybul.

"Seriously! Housewarden is so twinkled by that Riddle 2.0 and won't let me back in the dorm! Why the hell has Deuce been allowed back in the dorm but not me!" Ace huffed out in anger.

Ace had contiuned to mumble on for the night since like he's still annoyed that he still has the collar and because he got kicked out again.

That moring when Yuu and Grim had woken up they heard knocking on the door as they went to open it revealing both Riddle and Y/N holding each other's hands.

"GAH-IT'S THAT TYRANT-CLOSE THE DOOR YOU IDOITS!" Shouted out Ace who was annoyed/angry.

Yuu glared. "Ace~Do you want me to hand you over by force to them~And have your punishment raised perhaps~" She'd chuckle at the end as she'd have a grin on her face.

"NO-ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Ace glared.

You'd giggle as you'd whisper to Riddle your plan to embarrass Ace infront of everybody as you'd show Riddle the pink dress you were holding as Riddle nodded with your plan as he smirked.

"Sorry Dear Ace~! But this is going to be your punishment!" Both you and Riddle giggled as you casted your magic on Ace making him wear the pink dress.

"GAHH-NANI?! A DRESS?! WHY ME OF ALL PEOPLE!" Ace was now super embarrassed as he was trying to hide his face.

Both you and Riddle were trying to hide your giggles but both of you couldn't help it as you bursted out laughing.

"S-Stop it~!" Ace shouted out still embarrassed.