Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 32)

You and Riddle had arrived back at Heartslaybul as you both had crossed your arms as you'd glare towards the students with your mother's glare as Riddle commanded towards the students.

"Now clean up the tea garden and the rose maze everybody! No breaks until that is done! Me and my Heart Rose will be in my room! NOW GO CLEAN UP!" Commanded Riddle towards the students.

"Y-Yes Housewarden..." Muttered out the students as they'd leave the longue to go clean up the Tea Garden and Rose Maze.

"Come with me my Heart Rose...I got matching outfits for us for the revenge unbrithday Party~!" He'd smile towards you.

You nodded and followed Riddle to his bedroom as you sat on his bed as you'd wait for him to get what he was looking for.

"Are you perhaps...Willing for this revenge unbrithday party...To be my Queen of Hearts for this...and I'll be your King of Hearts...?" He'd be blushing.

"O-Of course Riddle! That sounds like a great idea!" You'd be blushing madly and so was Riddle.

"I-I'm glad my Heart Rose...I can already tell your other royal outfit is excatly like your mother's gown so I had one sew by Yuu for myself so that we can match Heart Rose..."

"I could of done it for you Strawberry Tart..." You'd smile.

"Oh yeah...I completely forgot my Heart Rose.." He'd smile towards you.