Red-Rose Tyrant (Part 24)

You'd sigh as you'd look over at Riddle who was busy drinking his tea as you'd walk over to him.

"Hey Riddle...Would it not hurt for tomorrow to see what we look like in each other's dorm uniform...? I-I was just wondering what i'd look like in your dorm uniform..." You were now blushing.

"....E-Eh...?! I wouldn't mind Y/N...After all...I wouldn't mind seeing you in my dorm uniform after all...Besides trying your dorm uniform might be nice." He'd smile towards you.

Ace was walking through the hallway as people was watching him as he muttered out in annoyance. "Why did Housewarden and Riddle 2.0 gotta do this to me!!"

Yuu couldn't help but laugh as she saw Ace as she'd giggle out loud. "AHA~! WHY IS THIS FUNNY  I THINK IS THE BEST PUNISHMENT FOR YOU DEAR ACE~"

Grim was laughing too.

"Grr~! When i get my magic back both of you will pay the price!" Ace crossed his arms in annoyance.

~~~~~~~Meanwhile with da Rules Duo (IT'S BECAUSE THEY WANNA BOTH ENFORCE DA RULES OF THE QUEEN OF HEARTS)~~~~~

You'd smile towards Riddle as you handed him your dorm uniform as he handed you his as you both went into your rooms to go ahead and change.

Riddle was blushing like crazy because he didn't know how you got around so gracefully in a skirt since like he never wore a skirt before.

You on the other hand was rocking the housewarden's uniform as you both went to each other after you finished changing

"Y-Y/N...You seem to be pulling off my uniform so well...Your sorta cute in my uniform Y/N..." He'd blush.

"T-Thank you Riddle..." You'd smile. "You look cute in my uniform too..."

He blushed at your comment. "Wanna perhaps...Swap uniforms for today....?"

"Sure Riddle!" You'd smile.