Schemer of the Scalding Sands (Part 41)

You had sighed before glancing over towards Riddle as the two of you sat in the empty Heartslaybul LOUGUE.

"Strawberry Tart...I believe we should be highly concerned about the 4th sister.." You had spoke out before sighing glancing down upon your specter that already had 3 specks of blot inside it.

"My Magic won't be able to hold the Scarabia Vice Housewarden for long...We'll need to get back in there..I'll message Cater and Trey.." You had winked before giggling.

"And don't worry Strawberry Tart! Your Mother doesn't even know we're dating!" You had smiled.

Riddle's face had quickly paled as he'd shook his head "she'll find out soon enough Heart Rose..Besides..I have a younger sibling.." Riddle had spoke out his voice was shaky in the way he spoke.

"A younger sibling?" You'd ask out.

Riddle nodded quickly before deciding to explain due to the fact your going to be crowned the next queen of wonderland soon

"I have a sibling Heart Rose whose name is Yuki..I treated her so horribly..I abused her so much to the point she overblotted 3 times and nearly tried to Murder mother...I still regret it..!" Riddle was now sobbing you were comforting him on the lounge sofa.

"Y-You..? You abused your sister..? But why..?" Your eyes had met Riddle's teary eyes.

Yuu had sighed before picking up Grim. "Can't we focus on the task on hand that is defeating the Sister of Wishes?" Yuu had stated out before sighing.

"Oh right, I completely forgot about that..!" You'd nod before deciding to think.